The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

I think Oscar made it because they were watching it on his computer (didn't Sabre block certain time-wasting functions, though, in one of their earlier episodes?) and because Kevin did a relatiation video of Oscar at the end.

And I'm finding Jim and Pam less...charming...than I found them before. Marriage and a baby can make someone grow up in real life, but they haven't yet crossed into completely irritating for me yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the main plot was kind of dumb - typical insecurity on the part of Michael - until it turned out to actually have merit. Darryl trying to prank Andy only to uncover a serious problem was hilarious.

* Kelly knowing every mall in Pennsylvania!

* Creed mispronouncing Darryl's name!

* Pam investigating via facebook!

* Pam returning to Mothering Mode with Michael, trying to keep him from being his own worst enemy in a relationship (despite him forgetting her mother's name!) and then calming him down to deal with the cheating like an adult by showing him her baby's picture!

* Gabe giving Andy a Dunkin Donuts gift card!

The Creed talking head was the best. "I've done a lot more for a lot less."

I guess it makes sense now why Donna was sort of playing hard to get with Michael in the previous episode. I watched the two episodes back to back, and after the first episode I thought Donna was just playing games and didn't get why when she so obviously liked Michael. But with her being married, I guess it makes sense for her to flirt but still be a little hesistant.

I don't know about anyone else, but I wish Jim and Pam wouldn't do talking heads together all the time. It seems lately that they're always talking together, except for when Pam was talking about the Facebook pictures. Yeah they're together, yeah we're supposed to think they're adorable or whatever, but it's getting obnoxious. Also, why does Pam wear suits all the time? She looks more dressed up than anyone in the office, including Michael. I can see her dressing that way when she first started in sales or while she's on a sales call, but all the time? It seems way too different from how she used to dress. Yeah, it's a silly nitpick I know, but it annoys me. :p

I don't know about anyone else, but I wish Jim and Pam wouldn't do talking heads together all the time. It seems lately that they're always talking together, except for when Pam was talking about the Facebook pictures. Yeah they're together, yeah we're supposed to think they're adorable or whatever, but it's getting obnoxious.

Greetings from the opposite side of the fence!

I don't watch a ton of TV these days, and what I do go out of my way to watch is generally filled with argumentative hateful couples who only stay together because the show's premise forces them to; one-dimensional dumb-guy/smart-woman couples; or couples that stay happy and reasonable until one of them is mowed down in arbitrary cold blood because Joss Whedon demanded it.

As one-half of a happy functioning couple, I love seeing our extreme minority represented.

I thought it was a good ending - assuming that future episodes will pick up right where it left off. Michael being the "mistress" in a relationship, Gabe covering up the printer fires with Darryl trying to hide the evidence and Andy trying to... what? lol.

I thought it was a good ending - assuming that future episodes will pick up right where it left off. Michael being the "mistress" in a relationship, Gabe covering up the printer fires with Darryl trying to hide the evidence and Andy trying to... what? lol.

Agreed!

I thought it was an all-around awesome episode!

- Loved the opening screw with Dwight with morse-code bit.... totally old-school Office!

- Michael calling the entire office in conference to discuss his weekend plans to get laid. Once again, old-school.

- Meredith suggesting they go to the Poconos because they have hot tubs big enough for three!!!!!!!! LOL moment for me. She's one of my favorite characters on the show, just for the subtle moments of comediac brilliance.

- Kelly having knowledge of every department store in America was awesome!

- Dwight's antics in the gym were priceless! "The only logical way to find out if Donna is a cheater is to seduce her, bring her to orgasm, then call Michael and tell him the sad news."

The sub plot with Darryl pranking Andy was okay, little slow, but great pay-off at the end with the printer really catching fire! Wonder if this leads to Sabre having real troubles and possibly going out of business????

I don't know about anyone else, but I wish Jim and Pam wouldn't do talking heads together all the time. It seems lately that they're always talking together, except for when Pam was talking about the Facebook pictures. Yeah they're together, yeah we're supposed to think they're adorable or whatever, but it's getting obnoxious.

Greetings from the opposite side of the fence!

I don't watch a ton of TV these days, and what I do go out of my way to watch is generally filled with argumentative hateful couples who only stay together because the show's premise forces them to; one-dimensional dumb-guy/smart-woman couples; or couples that stay happy and reasonable until one of them is mowed down in arbitrary cold blood because Joss Whedon demanded it.

As one-half of a happy functioning couple, I love seeing our extreme minority represented.

I don't mind them being HAPPY. I just don't like them doing the talking heads together all the time. They're still two separate people after all. :) It would be like if you and JC combined your Nightly accounts and just posted as one person! NumberJC!

On to this week's episode, "The Chump", then:

As a onetime cuckold, I was so loving every little painstaking bit of Andy tonight. Phyllis refusing to look at Michael earned the episode extra credit. Yes, vicarious glee was all mine many, many years too late.

One burning question remains. Creed: big James McAvoy fan...or professional James McAvoy stalker?

Loved Pam the Mother. She really knows how to deal with Michael on almost any level.

Loved Andy trying to get Michael to see Donna's husband as a person

Loved how Michael is so predictable that he would care what his employees think of him and end the relationship while at the same time being completely clueless about what's going on with Sabre printers.

Hated Dwight and Angela. How boring.

Hated Ryan and his 11th personality this series.

Not a phenomenal episode on the whole, but it had a few lol moments:

- when the whole office was into Dwight's "Hitler-Toby-Bin Ladin" demonstration

- when they all shoo'd Toby from the office before Michael came in

- the whole Dwight vs Angela mediation was classic! Loved the The Matrix & Benjamin Button provisions!

Angela: You know I'm doing the beet cleansing!

Dwight: How do I know that you're telling the truth? I want to see a stool sample!

Angela: Look at my teeth!

Dwight: Ehhhh!

- Michael maturing overnight = the movie 'Big'

- Meredith on her moral high horse: I always ask everyone in the room if they are married.

- Michael stealing the orange wedges from the kids!: Well, that wouldn't be the first time I stole something from the coach!

- Dwight beating up his balls to become sterile!

- PAM AND JIM SLEEPING IN THE WAREHOUSE NEXT TO DWIGHT AND ANGELA'S OLD SEX ROOM!! Awesome LMFAO moment.

Wasn't too high up on the Pam & Jim sleepy thing. I found myself started to yawn and that's just never a good sign. I can't help it... I always get sleepy when I see people yawn.

This is the second time Ryan has played up the Kelly - Erin - Ryan threesome angle. Kelly and Erin are bff's in real life, so they might think this storyline could be funny. Could we see a threesome couple in the office???

I KNEW that this printer-fire thing wasn't over! Watch... this will be the end of Sabre and put the fate of Dunder Mifflin, Inc. in jeopardy!!!

"We cannot let the pedophile win again!"

So, "The Whistleblower", then. LOVED seeing David Wallace one more time.

Funny thing: going into tonight, I had no idea this was the season finale. Here I was hoping we were leading up to a very special in an awesome finale in some other week, but instead I finally do the online reading and it's a cliffhanger.

I also thought Jo was thiiiis close to making a move on Michael on her plane. Am I alone in that?

From what I've read other places, you are not alone, but I really didn't get that vibe from her. I figured she was opening up to Michael in order to manipulate him into revealing what he knew about the whistleblower. I also figured she'd offer to bring Holly back in exchange for that information.

But, then again, I figured they'd just tell Jo that Nick the IT guy was the whistleblower since he's gone anyway.

Loved Andy this time.

Seeing David Wallace for just 20 seconds made the episode for me.

Dwight and the Scranton building...what damage could he cause next season? Let's find out.

My favorite part of the episode was when Jo kept telling Michael to "speak" and her dog started howling. I saw it coming a mile away but it still made me giggle.

Overall the episode made me laugh a lot. However, I was pissed while watching it because my DVR never catches the end of the show and I didn't see Michael asking Jo about Holly, so I thought the cliffhanger aspect was dumb. Stupid DVR. :p

So is Andy out?

Will Dwight buy the building?

Is Holly returning?

I really like that Michael's depressed and thinking about Holly. Shows need to evolve, and getting those two back together will help with that. But did she or didn't she marry that guy from her new branch?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.