The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

• 2 weeks later...
Why is The Office a re-run AGAIN tomorrow!?

Do they not know I'm a college student who doesn't do anything throughout the week except look forward to that show? Jeez!

I know what you mean, Lucas. It makes me cry when I don't get a new episode.

Anyone know when a new one will air?

Why did they have the Valentine's Day episode air in March?

i don't know where... but i read that this episode was originally supposed to air near valentine's... the two part lecture circuit episodes were originally supposed to be a one hour episode but they decided to split it into two... and then they just started air reruns...

It didn't seem like there were as many lol moments as usual, though.

This was yet another of this season's many episodes that've felt more "dramedy" than comedy. I don't have a problem with the dramedy concept that I thought was dead and buried decades ago, but that's not what I prefer from this show.

That being said, I look forward to more happy times between Kevin and his new woman. Dude needs to catch a break sooner or later.

"She broke up with me. No, I broke up with HER. [pause] She broke up with me."

I also liked that Andy is going on all his honeymoons, Angela has had two men fighting for her before and Michael is too bummed to see the Woman of His Dreams when she shows up at the office to get her glove.

"She broke up with me. No, I broke up with HER. [pause] She broke up with me."

I also liked that Andy is going on all his honeymoons, Angela has had two men fighting for her before and Michael is too bummed to see the Woman of His Dreams when she shows up at the office to get her glove.

When did she show up during the episode after the initial blood drive scene?

Also I agree with Six that I prefer this show to be more comedy and less dramedy. That said, there were some solid moments in this episode like when Jim and Pam listened at the door to the handicapped restroom and the conversation that they had with Bob Vance and Phyllis following that.

During the party, a woman walks in and asks, "Is this the party?" Everyone looks down and mumbles. She walks out, disappointed. That was her. Michael's seat at the blood drive had faced away from her, so he had no idea what she looked like. He was still waiting for his dreamgirl to come in asking about her missing glove...assuming that glove was hers in the first place and hadn't been left by a previous donor.

During the party, a woman walks in and asks, "Is this the party?" Everyone looks down and mumbles. She walks out, disappointed. That was her. Michael's seat at the blood drive had faced away from her, so he had no idea what she looked like. He was still waiting for his dreamgirl to come in asking about her missing glove...assuming that glove was hers in the first place and hadn't been left by a previous donor.

Oh I thought that was someone else. Sucks for Michael.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.