The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

Tonight's episode was so lame. I loved Oscar's scientific breakdown of Hilary Swank's face, though. He's an awesome character.

i didn't think it was lame... probably just not my favorite of the season... but completely agree about oscar's scientific breakdown... his character is hilarious and has been showcased a lot this season... gotta' love drunk oscar! haha..

jim's prank on dwight was pretty decent... loved jim's reaction of saying not to worry about dwight being on the pole because he did it too...

kelly's breakdown put a smile on my face

dwight giving himself a high five was also pretty funny

It started off good, but I guess I'm just so used to Michael rising above his own shallow selfish nature (they've done too many feel-good episodes) that I was disappointed in him for turning the client list over to Wallace.

But it is classic "Office" to have the staff doing something unproductive while Michael and Dwight are gone.

Favorite line:

Angela: Hilary Swank is hot. Hotter than heck. As hot as Boris Becker.

I thought the episode was okay. I was hoping for more interaction between Andy and Dwight, but I guess it would have been hard to do since Dwight was out of the office for most of it. I was glad to see Michael and Dwight team up again. They always crack me up.

Dwight: What if he has a daughter that we have to seduce?

Michael: I will do the seducing.

Dwight: You'll fall in love with her.

Okay, clearly you people have taste. So, you HAVE to like The Office.

As a huge fan of Seinfeld, I'd been missing a show that was creative and just downright hysterical since it went off the air (boo hoo). But The Office has somewhat filled that void.

I know some say it's not as fresh as it was and that's its getting boring.... but I still enjoy the show and find it to be one of the better ones out there.

I'd love to hear from other Office fans. Or even from people that hate the show (and why).

My wife, who doesn't usually like The Office, laughed her ass off regarding Dwight's gift-wrapped desk.

OMG... I cracked up at this. Jim's gags are always sheer perfection. If I could work in an office with someone like him, I wouldn't mine working there. Unfortunately, there's more Dwight's and Angela's then there are Jim's.

My mom hates The Office because she's said she has personally worked with every idiot there so its more like reliving bad memories than it is entertainment for her :lol:

LOL... I'm sure most of America would agree with your Mom. I hate working in an office for that very reason. Too many whacked personalities!

Everyone's hyped up and ready for the new episode following the Super Bowl, right?

This is a challenge for my family because we don't watch football, so we're gonna have to keep flipping back and forth between the Super Bowl and whatever we do watch till the blasted episode finally starts. :angry:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.