The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

I think InLoveMichael is adorable. But even Holly, as the HR rep, should have had some sense.

But Gabe was very perceptive in pointing out the speed of their relationship may be a subconscious attempt to move quickly before Toby returns. Despite the fact that he is very not perceiving that Andy and Erin are doing the hunt together and enjoying it very much.

Mustacheless Darryl....meh. He's the straight man boss.

Creed's half-a-line really wasn't that funny.

DrunkJim is kind of funny, liked the return of DrunkPam.

Oh, yeah, and Stanley's reaction to having his Sudoko puzzle done was funny.

Oh my goodness, that episode was awesome. I thought it was one of the better ones in a while.

The cold open was fantastic and it only got better from there.

We're back on the same page, Garrison! I thought this one was perfect. LOL's throughout.

Yeah, that was ridiculously stupid, but in a hilarious way. It would have been better if the movie looked a lot more home made, sort of like the old Lazy Scranton video. There's no way Michael could have gotten that good of video quality on his own. If they'd only had some throwaway line about the documentary crew helping out, it would have made it better.

As much as they tried to show characters in their old clothes and hairdos to establish a timeline...and they forget that Darryl shaved his mustache just last week.

That being said, I loved the throwback casts, from Jan trying to get away from the cameras to Karen whining about being singled out for her line to Packer playing a drunk to clean-shaven Roy with no lines.

I loved that Michael grew in this one, going from his typical big-baby reaction to finally realizing that the movie really is kinda dumb. And it only took Holly to do it.

I loved that it threw us back to the old unrequited Jim/Pam relationship.

I loved Creed's "Thanks, Mom" line.

I loved Toby being blow up like six times.

It was funny, but this illustrates exactly the problem o have. Michael has gone from being clueless and annoying to a high functioning retard.

But I think that growth will enable him to make the adult desicion to realize what's most important to him and leave DM. If he didn't change, he would never leave.

Maybe not; but I loved this episode!

There's gonna be a clean-up on aisle 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldenface: "I'm going to kill everyone here THEN I'm going to dig up Scarn's dead wife and hump her REAL good! Ha-ha-ha!"

Jim: "I did not love the dialog."

But I think that growth will enable him to make the adult decision to realize what's most important to him and leave DM. If he didn't change, he would never leave.

...unless he's booted out the front door like David Brent was. They're obviously not going that direction, though.

I thought it was so sweet that Holly managed to cure Michael of his ignorance of Threat Level: Midnight's awfulness -- yet another indicator of their cute perfect couplehood. Problem is, this show never used to be about "sweet" or "cute". In that sense it's definitely a comedown from the early seasons. If ever there was a time for Michael to step aside, now's just about it.

The Holly Train propelling Michael to maturity continues unabated, this time claiming Todd Packer as its latest victim.

By virtue of Michael's glowing report, an STD that Packer picked up on the road and his less-than-sincere desire to get to know his daughter better, Holly approves Packer returning to the office as a standard salesman. Why she has to approve this is beyond me as he already works there.

It takes her about 10 minutes to find out what Packer's actually like and, despite Michael's assurances that he's got his friend's back, a prank by Jim and Dwight sends Packer off, hopefully for good, with Michael's blessing after the big jerk commits the unpardonable sin of criticizing Holly.

Andy and the computer was a stupid subplot. Get over the fact that someone got a new computer, doofus, especiallly since you only want a new one to play around on YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.