The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

Yeah, Kevin called Pam and she was very short with him because somehow their credit card got transferred and wasn't letting him speak too much really so he just says "Pam... tell Jim... Hey" Then after she hangs up he looks at the camera and says "They have no idea what happened" *Kevin grin*

I thought it was a fairly week episode this week. The A plot with Michael and the mafia guy seemed like an undercooked version of a plot that you'd see on It's Always Sunny. The only part of that plot I really enjoyed was Andy trying to fix the car. I enjoyed the B plot with Kevin a great deal and wished they would have had a little bit more of that. His conversation with the credit card company was great. I always watch the episodes twice so hopefully it will improve on a second viewing.

yeah Erin the secretary was making me smile the entire episode... the scene where Dwight goes to the annex to get the mallard and he walks past Erin and she basically is all happy and smiling at the camera... that put a smile on my face... she's just so damn cute!

but man.. Pam was being an uber b*tch! i think she was wrong on this one and in the real world she definitely would've been fired

oh and the other thing that made me laugh was Ryan's response to Pam in the conference room when she said "what if he was dating one of your guys' mother" and he goes "hey that's my mom you're talking about"... that was hilarious!

Tough call on that one. On the one hand, Pam was being very difficult. On the other, it was Michael.

But you're right...it's only because it's Michael that she still has a job. Loved the temporary truce between Toby and Michael, though. Jim was definitely stressed in this episode.

I just noticed tonight they added Ellie Kemper's name to the credits. She's official at last!

Tonight's Dwight/Andy thing became irritating after a while, but I loved watching the constant changes on the playing field during Pam's mom's birthday lunch. First Michael's trying to get Pam to accept him as "family", and Pam's all stubborn denial. Then Michael finally wakes up to the age difference. Pam notices and sees her opening to start wedging them apart, and she fully exploits it. Jim catches on to her tactical shift a few minutes later and rolls with it. But little do Pam and Jim realize that Michael's fear of dying before fatherhood is mighty indeed, so when he drastically accelerates into dumping mode at the worst possible moment, they recoil as they realize it didn't take much for them to go too far. Even worse, their improvised plan is to blame because of course Michael will dump her at the worst possible moment, because if there's one thing he does well, it's unwittingly choosing worst possible moments for everything he does. And naturally, for an encore, he keeps pouring salt in everyone's wounds during the entire return trip.

It was so like watching good sports.

Michael's bad timing is always painful to watch. He's shallow enough - and his desire to have a family - is big enough to consider the age of his partner significant. I'm surprised he didn't realize this sooner.

Loved the big smile on Stanley's face when Dwight brought in the bagels. Speaking of which, did the office workers have the best day ever? Free breakfast, free lunch and ends with Michael getting hit in the face.

Ryan already has a photo blog up with some of the pictures he had in the show.

I like how the writers and PR people for the show have stuff like this going on, it's as if we're supposed to play along with the fact that these aren't fictional characters at all and that there's stuff still happening when the show isn't on or filming.

LOL. Ryan is such an egotist even as a temp worker.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.