The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

oh man... best opening ever! haha... i died of laughter! hahaa

other things i laughed at...

Andy singing STAYING ALIVE and Kelly dancing! hahahaaaa

Dwight putting on the dummy's face

Creed: "what's a text?"

genius!

oh and i didn't care for the movie that Andy was watching... rather boring and felt like just a stunt.... but whatever

The whole episode was fantastic, many moments where I literally laughed out loud.

"It would be a shuffle!"

LMAO! That was priceless! There really were a lot of good moments, so it's hard to nail it down to just a few. But know that I laughed out loud several times.

I actually thought it was a pretty weak episode. The beginning part was filled with overacting and cheap jokes the likes of which I've never seen from The Office. I could have dealt without the Pam's dad divorce subplot, which was only at all worthwhile due to Andy's scenes where he kept interpreting the movie from what Pam said about her dad. The roast part was pretty funny, I will say.

I also laughed at the "cameos" that they advertised in the episode. I was wondering how they were going to do it and the movie that they were watching was a pretty good way.

The Superbowl episode sucked as hard as anything else in season five has.

It all started going downhill in season four.

By now the characters are all just caricatures of themselves. 'Hey there's a song mentioned here! That means Andy has to sing! And Kelly is dumb, she could dance!'

It's a shame.

I liked the first part. It was classic U.S "Office" with Dwight overdoing it, Michael not wanting to take responsibility (I really hoped for a running gag of them both ending up in a roundtable with Wallace every other scene, but it didn't happen) and the staff's reaction.

I liked the cameo/movie subplot less because I just don't think it belonged in this show and was a distraction. I expect a lot of that will be cut in syndication. The roast was okay...but I felt they were getting too mean-spirited and, honestly, we all knew when Michael announced it that there was only one place that was going to go...with his feelings hurt.

Favorite lines:

Phyllis: You almost killed Stanley.

Dwight: Yeah, I made him eat butter and sugar for 50 years and forced him not to exercise.

Daryl: His name is Michael.

Creed is always great. Even his reactions are funny.

Now, Jim and Dwight on the party-planning committee was what made me laugh. They are always funny when they have to work together.

It was fun seeing Karen again even if it was for a short time. And Michael's mnemonic devices were hilarious.

Now, Jim and Dwight on the party-planning committee was what made me laugh. They are always funny when they have to work together.

It was fun seeing Karen again even if it was for a short time. And Michael's mnemonic devices were hilarious.

The best part of the superbowl episode was when that lady was teaching CPR and Creed says out of the blue "Oh that's where I know you from . . . the parking lot!"

I had fun trying to map out Michael and Pam's road trip in our atlas. Utica is a few hours straight-up north of Scranton, so that's a logical enough trip. But if they're blowing off Rochester, NY (per Michael's words) to go visit Holly in Nashua, NH...those are two completely different directions from Utica. Rochester is due west of Utica, which means if they were on their way there before Pam had her big idea to score Michael some closure, then that means she had to turn the car around, drive back through Utica. and keep heading (north)east to Nashua. They'll be on the road for hours and hours.

Neat trivia: their drive wouldn't take them too far from Stamford, so they could drop in and see that old abandoned office if they wanted. They'd also have to go through all of Massachusetts, and I don't think the show has ever hinted at a Dunder Mifflin branch in those parts, has it? Seems like a glaring omission in their market coverage.

(Don't look at me like that.)

The best part of the superbowl episode was when that lady was teaching CPR and Creed says out of the blue "Oh that's where I know you from . . . the parking lot!"

"He doesn't have a wallet, I already checked"

Awesome

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.