The Office

Mara Jade Skywalker

I loved the episode. The best ones are the ones that show Michael has some redeeming qualities. It was obvious that, despite his attempts, Jan recognizes that he is attracted to Holly. When he agreed not to date her, I was disappointed, but then he asked her out and I said, "Good for you, Michael".

The whole sequence of him with babies of all shapes and sizes was precious and contrasted so starkly with his holding baby "Astird". It was so sad to see him hold this baby and not feel anything. I also loved photographing her in the vegetables.

I second wanting Holly to deck Jan sometime.

The whole phone-tag thing between Jim and Pam was cute, but will it signal a "thing" between them now that her world is opening up? Also, Dwight testing the stroller was hilarious.

Last night's episode was ok. I dunno, I just didn't love it like I usually do.

Jan came off as a major bitch last night, boo on her.

Sorry about Michael not getting called for the birth and then not 'feeling' anything when holding Astrid.

When Michael was holding all the little babies/toddlers I was laughing, very cute, very funny.

I hope Jim and Pam get on the same page.

The whole phone-tag thing between Jim and Pam was cute, but will it signal a "thing" between them now that her world is opening up?

I took the episode's ending sequence of dialogue as an indication everything was completely all right with them and they were just as connected as ever.

The whole phone-tag thing between Jim and Pam was cute, but will it signal a "thing" between them now that her world is opening up?

I took the episode's ending sequence of dialogue as an indication everything was completely all right with them and they were just as connected as ever.

Thats definitely a way to look at it, in fact, thats how I'm going to look at it :D

I wouldn't be upset if Jan never came back. Man she is one wacked out woman. Poor Astrid. How does she make a living now anyways, since she's not mooching off Michael? Serenity by Jannie's can't be doing THAT well.

I'm not a big fan of Holly, but she's a good fit for Michael. I actually miss Toby, lol. Michael had some of the best gags with him (pushing Toby's tray off the table at the end of Season 3).

Dwight testing the stroller was hilarious. I miss Dwight's gags like this. He's really best as the stand-alone weird character.

I :heart: Phyllis so very much. They should make a spin-off series where Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration and her just go around the country solving mysteries.

I wonder if there were a few deleted scenes there detailing Pam's interactions at Corporate HQ leading in to David Wallace's visit.

Alot of sweet moments here from Dwight appreciating Phyllis' help to Michael and Holly smooching at the end. Problem now: What is Wallace's concern? Is it Michael becoming involved with another employee? Is there something coming up that we don't know about?

Also I loved the line, "She introduced me to so many things - pasteurized milk, sheets, monotheism...presents on birthdays, preventative medicine."

Then that whole exchange where she tells Dwight that Angela doesn't take risks and Andy isn't a risk. "Isn't that fattening?"

What is Wallace's concern? Is it Michael becoming involved with another employee? Is there something coming up that we don't know about?

His concern is that he didn't know they were dating. Employees have to sign a form for HR when they start dating. I would imagine that as the HR representative, Holly should know this. Michael DOES know this, since he already dated Jan, but I predict Holly (since she's HR) is going to get canned. She already got reprimanded for not being able to get all the employees to sign the Ethics form.

As an aside, I think they're really cute, but come on Michael, don't be such an idiot and kiss her in the office. :p

Regarding the Jim and Pam plotline: it's getting old. I'm glad Jim turned around and didn't go to New York, but we've had two weeks of relationship insecurities. (Speaking of which, I really hope Dwight moves on, he's much funnier when he has no emotional attachments.) And actually, I'm starting to not even like the fact that Jim proposed, because while he wanted to marry Pam anyway, I think he proposed to her out of insecurity and frustration. That's kind of bothersome to me. Oh, well.

Show of hands: anyone else feel a little gypped that Halloween was used for tonight's cold open, then hurried off?

Regardless, I'm glad at least one TV show addressed this year's anticipated abundance of Heath Ledger trick-or-treaters. Loved Creed's rendition, but poor Kevin was pathetic enough to be even funnier.

Also: I hated "Life is a Highway" before this episode. Y'know how hard it is to grimace and chuckle at the same time? Honestly: ow.

probably my least favorite episode so far this season... and yeah... i hated that the halloween thing was just a cold open... jim's brothers storyline was not that interesting... i did enjoy Dwight and Andy going at it... those two always crack me up and i love Angela's reactions... and the Michael/Holly story was good, not great... but i did think the writers did a great job ending it and i loved Michael's breakdown of not wanting to be back with Jan... so sad...

and i love how Creed has had like one or two funny things to say/do every episode so far... freaking hilarious!

He was the best Joker anyway.

"I'm weak. I'll go back to Jan. And I Hate Jan". Poor Michael. He's finally found someone compatible and she gets moved to Nashua. How sad. Of course, this will be the impetus for the return of Toby.

Jim's brothers got on my nerves. I began to wonder after a while how well Pam really was taking the joke thing. On the other hand, Dwight and Andy were hilarious. They didn't show Angela too much, though.

Michael didn't have his costume, though.

The Joker: Creed, Kevin, Dwight

"Dave": Jim

Cheerleader: Meredith

Uncle Sam: Oscar

Kitten: Andy

Phyllis: Raggedy Ann

What were Stanley and Angela?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.