Book You're Reading Now

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am so close to being finished with The Last Werewolf by Glen Duncan. "Why, Cashmere," you might ask, "Why would you put yourself through that after RC's scathing review and recommendation to burn it

I just finished Torment by Lauren Kate a few minutes ago, and I was shocked by how much I liked it. The main character has improved so much since the first book I can't even describe it. I'm thrilled

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm (re)reading The Hobbit and The Great Gatsby, and shortly I'll be starting The Blithedale Romance by Nathaniel Hawthorne, which I'm not exactly looking forward to, but I'll give it a chance.

Bag of Bones by Stephen King

And I have two other books calling at me, but I am struggling through Bag of Bones (sorry!) so I figured I better not peek at the other two books just yet nor order any more from the library.

I just finished "The Sum of All Fears". First Clancy novel that I wasn't bored in the middle and had to put down for 2 months before I picked it up and loved the ending. Next trip to the library I'll see if I can finally score "Red Rabbit" or "Cardinal of the Kremlin". I haven't managed to find them anywhere.

I'm still reading it. about 2/3rds done. The whole accident thing kinda knocked me off my stride. It's good so far, very interesting. The Bald Little Doctors are quite intriguing, and I LOVE the stuff about the auras and balloon strings. It's a bit long winded though, if you ask me.