Book You're Reading Now

Iceheart

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to go back and reread most of The Dresden Files. I'm starting with book 3 because I remember book one wasn't great, two I have on disc, but three (Grave Peril) hasn't been read since the first time I got into the series, some five years ago.

I've decided to go back and reread most of The Dresden Files. I'm starting with book 3 because I remember book one wasn't great, two I have on disc, but three (Grave Peril) hasn't been read since the first time I got into the series, some five years ago.

I picked up the first one. I haven't read a genre series in ages and everyone says Dresden is the cat's meow. You saying I shouldn't judge on book 1 alone?

I picked up the first one. I haven't read a genre series in ages and everyone says Dresden is the cat's meow. You saying I shouldn't judge on book 1 alone?

I thought it was good - the literary equivilent of a popcorn movie. Yeah, it's a little rough around the edges, but it captured my attention. The second was a bit of a letdown, and I haven't carved time out for the third yet.

I am currently reading "Boneman's daughters" by Ted Dekker. So far it's pretty good. It is about a serial killer who breaks peoples bones without puncturing the skin.

The main character just got caught by terrorists in Iraq and is now being forced to make a very hard choice and it's pretty intense.

Not quite. This is finals week for the spring course, and next week starts the 6-week summer course. I'm completely done (as in I get my diploma and everything) come August :D

I didn't expect this past 6 weeks to be so intense, tho.

I'm reading 'Star Wars: Solo Command' again as I wait for 'Phule's Company' a book that I read @ 92 and loved it. I gave it away a long time ago and just found out that it was the first of a series. So I am now starting over can't wait!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.