Book You're Reading Now

Iceheart

It's just a silly absurd little story. It's about a vampire named Earl and a werewolf named Duke. They get work at Gil's All Night Diner after they help the lady who runs it kill off a bunch of zombies. Apparently she's having a zombie infestation problem and they promise to look into it.

It turns out that the town the diner is located in has a lot of weird supernatural things happening. zombie cows. vampire turkey's. the purple people eater at the golf course spontaneously burst into flames for a month and extinguished itself just as spontaneously with only the word "repent" burned above it's three eyes.

Things like that.

turns out Earl and Duke need to help save the world. like I said. absurdist humor. I liked it a lot.

My guilty pleasures author is Catherine Coulter...just because her historical romances are well-researched.

Her Rosehaven was the first romance novel I ever read... she definitely writes better romances than your typical Harlequin :p

I also read about 3/4 of her Blow Out while I was working one day... it was really good, especially since I don't like crime novels all that much... but I was working security in a throughly dead spot of the building, and it scared the living crap out of me :eek:

It was bad ass, wasn't it? :p The creepiest part for me wasn't even a big part of the overall novel. But that freak who was putting girls in cars creeped me out the first time I read it. Also the reveal of a certain someone towards the end of the novel. You know, the dude with the arrow. *wink* *wink*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.