Book You're Reading Now

Iceheart

i started Geek Love while we were in Wilmington, last weekend. i finished Belgarath the Sorcerer and am going to start on Polgara, next.

i haven't read The Dark is Rising but i probably should. according to ruajedi it's one of the best fantasy series written for young adults.

SIX!

That's all, really. Besides hello there, how've you been, long time no see, and various other catch-phrases.

traditionally,

April

Hey, there! Mostly swamped. Working overtime, splitting time on this single computer between the rest of my family, and people are forcing me to earn my Admin title this week. Humbug.

It's that the Lake Wobegon, Minnesota? I think it's Minnesota. And isn't there an old-time radio program (well, it has that feel anyway) called Lake Wobegon? I've heard it a few times and it's rather amusing.

Yes on both counts. I blame Kung Fu Jawa for kindling my interest in this a long while back.

On that somewhat related note I am yet again going through Henry Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body. It is unfortunate that I have to use the entire title but as soon as the TV show blows away like yesterday's tumbleweed I will be able to shorten it again.

I can't speak for the show but the book is incredible.

Henry Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body.

There is an online version of the 1918 edition @ Bartleby.com

I took a physiology and anatomy class for the fun of it, complete with the torture of memorizing names of parts (which may have more then one name), and discovered for each surface, for instance of a bone, it has got to have a name.

It's that the Lake Wobegon, Minnesota? I think it's Minnesota. And isn't there an old-time radio program (well, it has that feel anyway) called Lake Wobegon? I've heard it a few times and it's rather amusing.

Yes on both counts. I blame Kung Fu Jawa for kindling my interest in this a long while back.

Cool. From what I've heard so far, I enjoy the program quite a bit. I bet the book is fun.

MARA! I just started Baby Proof last night. ;)

MWAHAHAHA! My carpool hates when I drive on Saturdays because I force them to listen to A Prairie Home Companion

Oh... I just started Gtreenwitch and The Dunwich Horror and other tales

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.