Superman: Man of Steel

lovecraftian

I also chuckled that the villain Faora is in all black. I know the cliche that villains and badasses wear black. I know Stamp's Zod wore black, but still. It was really noticeable there because of bright Superman and then dun dun dun black clad baddie. I dunno... maybe I was expecting different and that's why I noticed it when it isn't really anything out of the ordinary.

I'm guessing Zod's a Green Lantern then.

:o

Seriously though. I was trying to think why they'd give Zod a CG costume. Maybe he's wearing some sort of Kryptonian battle armor similar to the one in Superman: For Tomorrow. As for that other guy next to Faora. He also has a stick on his head. I'm guessing that's how tall he's going to be and it was a reference point for Cavill and the fx team.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Man I was kinda hoping for a Supes VS Darkseid movie, but I can settle for Zod! And Faora. I wonder if there will be a Non-like character, too, of if there will be a Jax-Ur,

Just don't know if Terrence Stamp can be topped, though!

I'm willing to bet the cape is real. Maybe only being replaced in heavy action/flying scenes from a distance (I'd expect Superman to be CGI at that point too, that's par for the course with Returns). Anyway, we've seen set leaks of him with a physical cape and that picture above shows the, what I'll assume is, Velcro patches on the shoulders where the cape adheres.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.