Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Writing Contest #4

29 replies to this topic

eye_of_the_wolf

eye_of_the_wolf

Life is an unsolvable puzzle.

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
Ummm Shadz, si that counting to the fact that i do live in a different time zone? ... I think I do anyway ...

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
The amount of time left is completely unaffected by what time zone you're in. The only thing your time zone affects is what time it will be where you live when the deadline is reached. In your case, the deadline will hit at 8am tomorrow morning your time, which will be midnight PST.

We're down to about 14 hours and some change, by the way.

eye_of_the_wolf

eye_of_the_wolf

Life is an unsolvable puzzle.

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
Ahhhhhh ok :) I'm silly ... But guys I don't think I will be able to do this, I have a night full of work ahead and I won't have the time to type it up. Sorry for letting you down :(

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
There's always the next writing contest after this hybrid thingy, so no worries. I guess school is more important than Nightly. :rolleyes:

Mara Jade Skywalker

Mara Jade Skywalker

Unpaid Disney Shill

• Members
  • 34,732 posts
Mine:

Eulogy

Reply to this topic