Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How can I?

6 replies to this topic

eye_of_the_wolf

eye_of_the_wolf

Life is an unsolvable puzzle.

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
How can I
(I didnt have a clue what to call it)

'It was a stupid thing to do and I regretted, that pang of guilt eating me up inside. I have to tell him but how, what can I say to him? How can I tell him what I did? How can I tell him without him standing up and leaving me, I love him; I can't lose him now but he has a right to know what I did. I canít keep this from him, but I donít know how I can break it to him, it will break his heart.

My names Jessica Parker and I'm 20 years old, Iím Female, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, good figure (or I like to think so), Large apartment, good job, Nice car and best of all an amazing boyfriend. I had, have everything I ever dreamed off; I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

It was a normal day; I woke up to find myself in Steven's arms, his body warming my skin as a small summer breeze filtered through the blinds. I got up and closed the window, had a shower made Steven A cup of Coffee which I handed him as he stumbled into the lounge Giving me a quick, clumsy peck on the cheek and he passed, eyes clouded with the ruminants of sleep.

Steven was never a morning person, It took him a hour and three cups of coffee to wake up fully each morning, and then he would apologize prosperously saying that he should be the one making me the coffee not the other way around, he never does though the day he gets up before me is the day I'm abducted by alians.

Once I knew that he was going to be ok I left for work, I work in an office for a well known company, Iím the boss's personal secretary. Michael, my boss is 27 and is extremely good looking. Heís a flirt to tell the truth, a ladyís man defiantly. Most of the woman in the office fancies him, I hear them giggling about how good he would be in bed, like a group of school girls.

I kept out of the giggling, whispering and total obsessing over him, I like to keep my relationships as formal as I can in the work place. I did think he was good looking, and had a great sense of humor and I admit I had been flirting with him a lot but I was subtle about it, not like the other girls who did it openly.

It was at around seven and I had just got a text of Steven telling me that he had to stay and do some work with his friend which probably meant he would stay over, I didnít mind as it was usually me telling him that I was doing overtime and we had nothing planned for later. I had just finished reading the text when I felt a hand on my shoulder. ďWell seems as you have nothing to do laterĒ Michael said glancing at the phone in my hand, ďI believe you should come for a drink with me. Itís a long time since we had a talk even thought we work with each other everyday, I should really get to know you better, what do you think?Ē. Well I had no reason to refuse so I accepted.

Later I found myself at the bar of the lion pounce pub down the road from my house downing my third shot of Jack Daniels, Michael sat next to me with his cheeky smile on his face, every so often taking a sip of his beer his eyes fixed on mine. He had such startling eyes, a beautiful dark green that seemed to change to a dark blue depending on what the light was like, they sparkled happily and I couldnít tear my eyes away when ever I looked in them, they were hypnotizing.

ďDo you want another drink?Ē he asked glancing down at my empty glass, his voice was smooth and charming; A hint of amusement tinged it as he stared at me unblinkingly. I felt compelled to accept and decided to go for some Bacardi and Coke as to much whiskey made me sick. Michael got the drinks quickly even though there were others at the bar waiting, all it took was a quick smile and a few muttered words and he had the women bowing down at his feet, I marveled how he did it and yet was slightly apprehensive incase I acted like those women so easy to please, I didnít think I did but I couldnít be sure at that moment of time.

Once we had finished our drinks I felt obliged to invite him back to my apartment, it was only around the corner and he was unfit to drive home he had had as much to drink as I had, he would need to get a taxi to go home. He happily accepted and so we found ourselves in my apartment waiting for a taxi that wasnít due for an hour, we were both quite drunk by this time, I went into the bedroom to drop of my work bags which I had picked up from Michael's car where I had stored them while we went to the pub.

I felt a pair of arms encircle my waist like Steven always did to me when I came home. I span round and kissed him only, It wasnít Steven but Michael I was surprised but for some reason I couldnít break the kiss, I didnít want to break the kiss.

Before I realized what was happening we found ourselves on the bed, I wondered what I was doing but couldnít seem to stop, I wouldnít stop. My mind wanted to do this although my sub consciousness screamed at me to stop, my mind won.

I woke up the next morning in bed on my own, I was naked and my head hurt. I stumbled out of bed trying to think what had happened, I found my phone in a pile of clothes thrown in an un orderly pile and saw that I had a message, ĎHey Jess, sorry I didnít come home last night but I stayed the night at Jaimeís because we had a lot of work to go other and we hadnít finished till 3AM and couldnít drive because I had had a bit much to drink. Hope your ok and had fun at the pub with your boss, love Jamie.í Immediately memories from the night before flashed across my mind and I gasped, dropping my phone on the floor. Iíve done it with my boss! Iíve cheated on Steven. O god, I enjoyed it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itís a bit rushed, and itís probably got a million spelling or grammar mistakes in it so I apologize, but I didnít want to not write anything after I said I would. But I have tried to finish it as soon as possible because I really need my sleep (Iím writing this in advance so tomorrow (or today) I can just copy and paste it before I go to school.

Well I hope you all enjoyed it, I donít have a clue what its about, and my eye sight is going cloudy so I canít really make out the words unless I concentrate so Iím not going to read it over and I wont have time in the morning. So I apologize if its about something and then all of a sudden it changes into a totally different story with different characters, Iíve done that before when Iím tired so Iím not surprised if Iíve done it here.

Edited by eye_of_the_wolf, 02 February 2007 - 10:19 AM.

Richcelt

Richcelt

Musician, Historian, and Stalker Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 8,375 posts
Not bad. You're right; there were a lot of punctuation and capitalization mistakes, and they were a bit of a distraction. However, overall, a good job. Once you are more cohearant, you might want to go back in and fix the errors, but the story itself is good. :thumbsup:

Ven Halcyon

Ven Halcyon

King of the Nerds

• Members
  • 10,940 posts
Yeah - good basis for the story, i think if you could clean it up a little, taking out some of the incorrect wording etc then you'll have a good wee tale here. :)

LadyGuinevere

LadyGuinevere

Taking on the world with an innocent smile

• Members
  • 1,091 posts
You've got a great start to the story there :) Going through and correcting the spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes will do a lot to help it, but it's good nonetheless. Nice work! :thumbsup:

Nixie

Nixie

showing all my haters love

• Members
  • 2,166 posts
i liked it! jessica was very passive in the story and im not sure she was a reliable narrator. its almost like shes telling this story to steven later and making it sound like she got swept up in the wind and none of it was her fault. :lol: but i dont buy it. she knew what she was doing. ;)

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Good job. I think we might have another Lady G on our hands here. I was reading her work at your age (or thereabouts) and we see with her story how good she has become. I suggest you revise this story and keep plugging away at your writing. You've got talent for it!

eye_of_the_wolf

eye_of_the_wolf

Life is an unsolvable puzzle.

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
Awww thanks guys :)
I do enjoy writing its just my spelling and grammer that gets in the way and stresses me out which is normaly why I dont write much, but you lot have given me a bit of confidence :)
thanks xxx

Reply to this topic