Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"The Cheater"

6 replies to this topic

Richcelt

Richcelt

Musician, Historian, and Stalker Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 8,375 posts
The Cheater

Deleted

Edited by Richcelt, 16 August 2012 - 07:22 AM.

Copper

Copper

I am groot

• 12,595 posts
Very well done, and aptly named.

That guy's a jerk!

Cerina

Cerina

Now and forever...

• Admin
  • 29,960 posts
Rachel needs to be shot.

Ven Halcyon

Ven Halcyon

King of the Nerds

• Members
  • 10,940 posts
Nicely done man!

LadyGuinevere

LadyGuinevere

Taking on the world with an innocent smile

• Members
  • 1,091 posts
The guy is most certainly a jerk!

I did like the way you started out making me think that he was cheating on her, then completely threw me off the scent by adding the plagiarism bit in there as well :)

ShadowDog

ShadowDog

Supra-Awesome Badass PIE Pimp

• 42,592 posts
Really good! Here's how I know a good story ... when a character in it pisses me off like a real person would piss me off. And Cindy really pissed me off. :lol: Okay, okay, Kevin's a cheating dirtbag. Fine. But Cindy doesn't know that, so it doesn't excuse her behavior. She's jumping all down his throat and saying they can't get married if he doesn't get a master's degree? WTF?!?!? I thought marriage was about love, not about accomplishments. Again, this issue is clouded by his dirtbagedness, but I hated Cindy so now I'm all confused. :lol:

Which means you really accomplished what a writer sets out to do, which is paint realistic characters. Kudos!

Nixie

Nixie

showing all my haters love

• Members
  • 2,166 posts

The guy is most certainly a jerk!

I did like the way you started out making me think that he was cheating on her, then completely threw me off the scent by adding the plagiarism bit in there as well :)

me too. knowing what the subject has to be about i completely fell for the plagiarism angle and was not expecting the secret lover at all! really good!

its a good thing i have to go to school now or reading the rest of these cheating scumbags would probably warp my mind. :lol:

Reply to this topic