Your Favorite Internet Videos

Dangeresque

Okay, I would be remiss to not step in here as an older and wiser shinanigan doer. BE F***ING CAREFUL if you try that coke thing. A ****load of pressure can build up in one of those bottles and if your rocket goes the other way, you're going to get ****** up. If it explodes in your hands, which is even more lkely, you're not going to be able to play the violin anymore.

From what I've seen the reaction is pretty instant on un-wraped Mentos. The aboe video states to keep it in the foil. DON"T **** THAT PART UP!

ps. dry ice in a 16 oz coke bottle will blow up a mailbox. Just sayin...

Okay, I would be remiss to not step in here as an older and wiser shinanigan doer. BE F***ING CAREFUL if you try that coke thing. A ****load of pressure can build up in one of those bottles and if your rocket goes the other way, you're going to get ****** up. If it explodes in your hands, which is even more lkely, you're not going to be able to play the violin anymore.

From what I've seen the reaction is pretty instant on un-wraped Mentos. The aboe video states to keep it in the foil. DON"T **** THAT PART UP!

bull****. The amount of pressure that can build up in one of those pop bottles isn't enough to cause any harm. I should know because I've had a few blow in my hands. The key is to not use any chemicals which are harmful if they get on you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.