Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TNA- impact!

342 replies to this topic

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Only caught the last 20 mins but a decent show.

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts
I loved the tag team title match. I'm a little upset that LAX have the belts, but they have a great rivalry with Daniels and Styles and hopefully it will continue.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Bobby Heenen dosn't look that good, at least he's still alive though.

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
Joe Vs. Jarret :thumbsup:

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Can't wait for Angle to come, he'll make TNA more interesting at least.

CF

CF

Malo libertatum periculosum quam quietam servitutem.

• Members
  • 3,693 posts
What's the new timeslot, and when's it start?

I like the changes I've heard about in TNA, and I hope they bring some more of that young talent that they have.

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
New timeslot starts November 9th. However, I hear that only that show will be 2 hours long. Afterwards, they'll still only have an hour, but at 9.

Edited by SuperDragonV2.1, 27 September 2006 - 07:24 PM.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,792 posts
I caught the last 15 minutes or so of iMPACT tonight. Nothing that great happened during that time, but I have to say that I'm a bit baffled. The show went off as Samoa Joe came down to the ring to fight Jarrett. That has to be the most awkward ending I have ever seen to a wrestling show.

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts
That seems like Russo's doing... reminded me of the old WCW and WWF days when almost every monday the show would end while there was still action going on. I like it. Keeps viewers interested for the following week. You just can't over-do it

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,142 posts

New timeslot starts November 9th. However, I hear that only that show will be 2 hours long. Afterwards, they'll still only have an hour, but at 9.

Can somebody verify this? If it goes back to just 1 hour, that will be a real downer for me.

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts
Boy, they are really going for the money. They're going for Joe vs. Angle right off the bat. :thumbsup:

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
man, last night was my biggest mark out moment in a LONG time, just seeing Angle elevate from the floor, with the flag on his shoulders was enough. Then when he got face to face with Joe....I didn't think they would actually do anything, and then Angle headbutts Joe and Angle slams him....FREAKING AWESOME!

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts
Angle's entrance was great. And I'm glad they didn't try and create some cheap imitation of his WWE theme.

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
yeah, his new theme was pretty cool.

has anyone else heard that the WWE is not allowing Angle to use the "Angle Lock" name for his Ankle lock?? Funny thing is...Angle didn't even know they called it the Angle lock.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,792 posts
Nice. They called it the Olympic Slam. :thumbsup: I couldn't really hear Kurt's new music on YouTube, though. :(

some-guy

some-guy

Dancing for Rain

• Members
  • 1,794 posts
Coo, I will have to check this out when Impact airs tomorrow in Canada.

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
A Bound for glory preview show will be on Spike tonight at 12ET

Edited by SuperDragonV2.1, 21 October 2006 - 10:56 AM.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
So what do you guys think of Sting once again the champ?

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
I think its a good move in a couple way.

1. Sting a face, can put over younger heels, as well as give shots to younger talent overall.
2. It'll be good for the company having a champion thats so big, yet has never wrestled for the WWE.
3. Allow Sting one more time as champ before hanging the boots up for good.

Edited by SuperDragonV2.1, 27 October 2006 - 10:44 AM.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Very good points there SD.

Overall I found Impact to be quite good this week.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
When has Sabin been a heel? His brief feud with AJ made him seem like a heel, I thought he was a face?

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts
What was with the James Gang this week? First they bash DX, and then they quit TNA and tell everyone they can find work elsewhere?

It seemed legit too, especially the way they kept cutting off their microphones. Anyone know what Billy was trying to say when they cut to commercial?

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts

When has Sabin been a heel? His brief feud with AJ made him seem like a heel, I thought he was a face?

They just turned him. I'm glad they did too. The X Division needs more storylines... and not the Jackass crap they had going b4. This could be good.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
It just seemed so random though.

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• Members
  • 4,152 posts
Well, since the whole Jackass thing, Jerry Lynn and Sabin have been bickering, so its really not that random.

and the James Gang thing is Russo's way of getting them over. They'll be recieving a lot of attention when the "Return"

Reply to this topic