Sports Over/Under Game

Darth Wicket

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Under. But I think they'll win barring an Eli Manning rescue. I always thought the Giants defense was over-rated, it'll be interesting to see how they fare without Michael Strahan. If you said 10, I'd say yes.

Will Eli Manning win a SuperBowl before Peyton Manning wins two more, over = yes, under = no.

• 2 weeks later...

Over. He has a chance to have 150 RBI And 150 runs if he gets hot in September, it hasn't been done in 40-50 years I think.

(I personall think under 150 RBI, but being optimistic)

Who'll reach 500 homers first amongst the next two in line: Manny Ramirez (489) OR Jim Thome (493)? Thome = over, Manny = under.

• 2 weeks later...
I just hope the Subway Series will be better than last time.

I don't. ;)

Teixeira RBIs with the Braves @ 50

He has 36 in 36 games right now ... with 19 games left to play.

Funny, without reading your choice of 50, instead only reading he had 36 in 36 games with 19 to play, I said to myself, 14 in the remaining 19. Oof, that'd be fitty exactly. Okay, then against the number with the under.

Tom Brady career TD @ 288. I think he just got his 150th.

Over. I think he can win his next two starts - teams hopeful of the playoffs should start curtailing their starting pitchers' pitch counts now. I'm not big on doing this generally, but that's the way the cookie has crumbled.

Combined RBI totals for Texeira and the Jones Boys next year @ 314 (assuming all three are on the team)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.