Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Nightly Elite Event Scheduler (Plan at your own leisure)

• Please log in to reply
1385 replies to this topic

Sephi

Sephi

Curse you Frances, curse you

• 18,789 posts
I'm available anytime this weekend.

Lucas

Lucas

Accountz Payabo

• Banned Users
  • 5,326 posts
To clarify, I meant those of us who want to have Tavnazian Safehold access, but don't. But thanks guys.

MegaManX

MegaManX

Bionic Swinger

• Members
  • 623 posts
I want to do promys. /cough

Lucas

Lucas

Accountz Payabo

• Banned Users
  • 5,326 posts
Juri? Cons? Saru? Maybe Dubhe? You've all read this. Just type something and click 'Add Reply', it's not too strenuous.

Invisible Boy

Invisible Boy

• 7,003 posts
hi

Constable

Constable

• Members
  • 48 posts
I'm free Saturday night at around 10-11pm PST ~@_@~ If it's earlier, I can try to make it. kbai.

Xerlic

Xerlic

Tarus > Galkas

• Members
  • 665 posts
Something

MegaManX

MegaManX

Bionic Swinger

• Members
  • 623 posts
G2 - Moldy Earring - Shamans Cloak - AF Pants (Coffer) I am available wed-friday afternoon, all day saturday, afternoon sunday. Please help.

KittyKat

KittyKat

• Members
  • 112 posts
I was just wondering... I kind of want to get Rank 6 and like, long story short, I have to finish 5-1 to do so since I started it but never finished by mistake...SoOoOo whenever anyone could maybe halp me that'd be nice ^^ Okay that is all, bai.

MegaManX

MegaManX

Bionic Swinger

• Members
  • 623 posts
*bump*
Ok, nvm on 5-1 as I beat it by being dead today. So all I need is 5-2 next week Sunday on the 12th, i'll be available to do it after 3:30-4 after that time I'll have the rest of the day to get it done. plzhalpmekthx

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• 11,652 posts
If you give me a /tell, Id help