Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Nightly Elite Event Scheduler (Plan at your own leisure)

• Please log in to reply
1385 replies to this topic

Kinghippo

Kinghippo

• Members
  • 11 posts
While we are going there we might as well acess the "Curses Foiled A golem" quest in windurst walls for the scroll of warp 2 if you haven't gotten it yet.

Wixavion

Wixavion

• Members
  • 729 posts
so how did it go???? :confused: (yeah I'm refering to M5-1)

BTW I really, really, really :D want to go kill dark spark sometime before monday who else is ready for it (I'm 900xp till 54 now and really want to put my gloves on when I lvl up! flirt )

Please, lets set a day and time to do this! (I'm pretty much available any time so I'm asking you guys)

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
EDIT: M5-1 is completed. It was quite a challenge with the party we had. No Monk and no Pally. But with Sive sleeping the skeles best she could, Roe converting and Magic Bursting, Tank placing a well timed Benediction, Dubhe and Rags skill chaining we did it. Although I never lost the Archlich's aggro, Sive and Tank died from mass aggro from the other ones before we could defeat him. It's done now, so time for the Shadow Lord.

Well tonight we are hopefully still going to go coffer hunt in EN. If only a few people need and get keys and coffers, we could go after that. :D

Or if everyone that needs one gets one, I can go late Fri. night or early Sat afternoon.

Roedran

Roedran

• Members
  • 949 posts
Yeah Uh I gotta figure out why Stress and My POL account isn't working. Prolly cuz I was a buck short in my checking account again. Hopefully we will be able to join you.

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
I know that Roe has been wanting to go to Onzozo for an Earring (or teh uber Earring for all I know), but I don't know what levels we'd need for it or what.

The seemingly lowest NM in there drops the Rare/EX Schwarz Axe, which I'd like when I hit 56. I'll gladly go with Roe and any others that would like to go.

Roedran

Roedran

• Members
  • 949 posts
I think we'd need at least 2 people around Dagg, Viv, Const, Xerlic, Reso, Doc's level to help out with that Goblin. I know Constable and Dubhe want one teh uber earrings too.

Invisible Boy

Invisible Boy

• 7,003 posts
Roe and Cons can have the earring before me. :P I'll still help you all get it though. Besides, I'm tarutaru.

Bwahahahahhaha.

Roedran

Roedran

• Members
  • 949 posts
Taru need help to Dubhe, it's ok you can admit it. /comfort

Maybe we can mosey down to Onz if get coffer keys, and have time. ^^

Stress

Stress

If you're happy and you know it... kill yourself.

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
grats on 5-1... and grats on 53 domie (only lvl i saw being made while harassing roe)... if i can be on i'll be there... i'd want that gax too ya know :P ... maybe if we got the NM a few times for 2 axes? :D .. regardless, i'd be there skilling sumthing up, and therefor happy... :P

Wixavion

Wixavion

• Members
  • 729 posts
ok.. I'll see about tonight maybe and if not might have to wait till sat afternoon... "late friday night" doesnt sound like it would be a good time for most people.

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Any idea Stress, Roe?

Stress

Stress

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
won't know for sure til roe gets here... it's givin me the option to reactivate my account (damn you SE)... so that's a maybe :P

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
You don't mind if we start hunting do ya? You can come join if you get on.

Stress

Stress

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
why would i stop you from anything? i'll catch up if i can

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Rank 4 - A Little Visit to Mr. Delkfutt's Tower
11:59PM Friday Sept. 17. Port Jeuno

We will be taking a trip up Delkfutt's Tower. We don't really need a lot of help, but for anyone that would like to come along be there.

(Sidenote: Dre, you should post something about your G1 in here. I would, but I can't help you at the times you've posted... :()

MegaManX

MegaManX

Bionic Swinger

• Members
  • 623 posts
Change of plans: My parents are draging me to a stupid place at South Padre Island, Stupid Convention Stupid floor stuff, I won't be back till Tomorrow Afternoon, god this sux, this has been a bad day today...sry Mac for the sudden change, I didn't think they were takeing me also, even though there is no point in me going cause im going to do absolute NOTHING...i'll be back tomorrow afternoon, again sry...

EDIT I was able to change the minds of my parents and am able to stay...so please Disregard the above message

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
We will see you tonight.

Exploration Event

OK, with CoP coming out this coming week I was hoping we could get the LS together for an exploration party. We'd all go to the new zones, kill everything in our way and have fun.

I don't know when a good time would be yet, because I want to give enough time to get the expansion.

So when does everyone expect to have the expansion? Let's plan some times when everyone could go exploring as a group?

Maybe Friday night after release?

Wixavion

Wixavion

• Members
  • 729 posts
I expect to get it ASAP, Friday night sounds good to me

Cacklebag III

Cacklebag III

• Members
  • 206 posts
Im probably too low to go =(, and btw if i dont get the expansion, does that mean i wont be able to play till i get it? ;p because ima go get it whenever its in stock at local best buy =)

Saru

Saru

• Members
  • 474 posts
I hope I can get the expansion before then >_<

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
I'm up to explore on Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday afternoon...anyone that wants to group up and travel around just send me a tell. We will find all the cool new places we can.

Cackle, you will be able to play. You just can't go to the new zones...so it won't be any different than it is now.

Wixavion

Wixavion

• Members
  • 729 posts
CoP preordered for pick up on wednesday.

Invisible Boy

Invisible Boy

• 7,003 posts
I got mine preordered too. I think I'll be back Tuesday, and I will probably be able to static again. :D

Cacklebag III

Cacklebag III

• Members
  • 206 posts
Im going to Best Buy Tuesday after school, w00t w00t Hope they dont sell out

Sutekidane

Sutekidane

• Members
  • 2,005 posts

Macstorm:

Exploration Event

OK, with CoP coming out this coming week I was hoping we could get the LS together for an exploration party.  We'd all go to the new zones, kill everything in our way and have fun.

I don't know when a good time would be yet, because I want to give enough time to get the expansion.

So when does everyone expect to have the expansion?  Let's plan some times when everyone could go exploring as a group?

Maybe Friday night after release?

I like the sound of this. It should be fun. Late Friday night would be great for me.

Only thing is, we don't know exactly how tough some of the stuff will be. So there may be a lot of dying instead of fighting. :P The only one we know is that the Promvyions are capped at level 30, but I don't know how to get in those yet. But until we know what level these areas are, I don't think anybody should be restricted from coming. Even then, maybe we can work something out (like sneak/invis buddies).

BTW, I found the entrance to the chasm in the maze Saturday. I keep seeing high level people (and by high level, I man 70+) running into these areas as parties, so its giving me the feeling that we've been shafted.

Macstorm:
I got mine preordered too. I think I'll be back Tuesday, and I will probably be able to static again.   :D  

:D