Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Nightly Elite Event Scheduler (Plan at your own leisure)

1385 replies to this topic

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
See how easily that a thread like this dies...

Wixavion

Wixavion

• Members
  • 729 posts
yeap!

BTW please try to use it guys for ANYTHING if you want or need something done please try to plan it I don't have the luxury of being on 24/7 to be informed of events and I hate missing out if someone needs help with something and I don't know about it.

BTW I'm thinking of starting my AF2 soon so I'd like to try to plan it for this next weekend maybe Friday nite I should be 51-52 by then. hopefully please list down if you can be available friday...

Thanks =)

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
After I hit 50, I more than interested in doing any coffer keys.

Saru

Saru

• Members
  • 474 posts
I have to start thinking about genkai 1 beacause I'm about 47 (3k tnl /cheer) wich I WILL get tonight.

Sephi

Sephi

Curse you Frances, curse you

• 18,789 posts
/dance

Invisible Boy

Invisible Boy

• 7,003 posts
Roe still needs his papyrus and mold too right?

Sutekidane

Sutekidane

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
I think Otanku does too. But he may never get there unless he reads the...

IMPORTANT NOTE TO OTANKU: MONDAY NIGHT THE PARTY STARTS AT 9PM EST.

Invisible Boy

Invisible Boy

• 7,003 posts
laugh well Otanku, Roe and Saru let us know when you wanna get the stuff. I can help with my uber RDM/SMN. :D

Saru

Saru

• Members
  • 474 posts
I'm not in any hurry, when I get to 50 I need to raise thief and farm or something so I can afford IM's ._.

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Stress and I are wanting to plan a little get-together tonight at about ~11PM EST for an AF2 quest.

There are two parts to this and help on either part would be appreciated, though one part will not need a large group. They can be done in any order.

Part #1: An NM fight in Pal. Mines. The NM is a Quadav Paladin and we would be glad to have any and all that wish to help here.

Part #2: This part we really don't need a large group for. It involves taking a trip to a pond on the third floor of Castle Oztroja. Once there we need to kill Yagudo Parasite (leech type) until Stress and I both have a Parasite Skin. Sites claim that it drops as easy as Bomb Coal and that the Parasite con DC to level 50s. The only help we would need we be someone to heal and maybe help in case of Yagudo (VT) aggro.

Thanks. :D

Sephi

Sephi

• 18,789 posts
I'll totally help out if I'm not currently partying.

Invisible Boy

Invisible Boy

• 7,003 posts
I'll totally help regardless. :P

I also suggest that if he can, Otanku come with on the Castle Oz part. WHM AF2 involves getting a Yagudo Holy Water from the mobs near the Parasites. It'd be cool to get that done too.

Roedran

Roedran

• Members
  • 949 posts
I will help too

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
it drops the damn skin every time, its a guaranteed drop.

Sutekidane

Sutekidane

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
I would like to help, but thats gonna be a bit late for me.

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
It shouldn't take too long to get into Pal Mines and fight an NM. That's all we need a group for anywho.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
this weekend I want to help you guys out getting your AF if I do not have a static XP party, Xerlic be going home this weekend from school, so hes out on saturday...

Sephi

Sephi

• 18,789 posts
Getting to where we need to go in Oz shouldn't be hard at all, just a whole bunch of Invis for everyone and we're set. That's where my AF2 took place, in the Parasite room, except I had to use Scavenge in the exact middle of the pool (where the leeches are), then make sure I didn't get aggro. It took me 4 tries.

Wixavion

Wixavion

• Members
  • 729 posts
ya I'd like to do my AF fight either Friday or Saturday, but before I do, I need someones assistance going to Fei'yin to do a cutscene for it can anyone help me out?

Stress

Stress

If you're happy and you know it... kill yourself.

• Members
  • 1,044 posts
you bet wix

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
I could maybe make it Friday, depends on the time. Sat is probably a no though

Sutekidane

Sutekidane

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
I could help late Friday night, or anytime Saturday Wix. I don't know anything about Fei'yin, or how to get there, but I do have a map of it.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
feiyin is all the way to the North East of Beacadine Glacier, but since that place is a maze you have to go north, then south, then north, then south, then north, ......, then north, then south , then north, past a frozen lake, and you are there...

Sutekidane

Sutekidane

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
Ok, after that which grave do I push to get the master sword?

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
laugh

Reply to this topic