Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who would win and why?

• Please log in to reply
580 replies to this topic

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
hmmm..... both would have a stare out competetion, acting like they were not bothered... but then pain would get bored and chop amarant up....

Rikku (X) vs Rikku (X-2)

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
X-2 Rikku was more badass and dangerous. X Rikku was still a bit timid sometimes But not X-2 Rikku.

Yuffie -vs- Rikku (any version)

Lord Of Shadows

Lord Of Shadows

The Lord of Shadows!

• Members
  • 769 posts
Yuna would summon all her aeons onto the battlefield, and tell them to attack while Rikku would just jump around smiling.

Lulu (FF10) vs Beatrix (FF9)

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
dude, that said yuffie, not yuna..... lol. Tusken, i think X rikku would lose against yuffie, X-2 rikku wud win, for the reasons u described previously :D

as for lulu and beatrix, beatrix has a sword and know's white magic... lulu has a moogle.... need i say more???

Tidus vs A Chocobo.....

Lord Of Shadows

Lord Of Shadows

The Lord of Shadows!

• Members
  • 769 posts
I believe the chocobo would win this for the sake of it would "Quark!" Tidus into commiting suicide lol.

Queen Brahne Vs. a Celery Stick

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
I'd love to say the celery wins because its low fat and so brahne retreats, but i think that brahne wud just go thru a long winded process of half killing her adopted daughter to extract Bahumut and summon it, leaving the poor stick of celery defenceless.

Freya vs. Kain vs. Fran