Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who would win and why?

• Please log in to reply
580 replies to this topic

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts

Yuna would win because she would summon a really big Tonberry of DOOM!!!

Quina VS a mound of dirt.

Quina would try to eat the mound of dirt. The dirt would be full of little grubs that Quina is allergic to. S/he would belch out the dirt and the grubs would attack him/her for disturbing them in their home. S/he would run off in terror. The mound of dirt remains.

I wet myself here, so very funny :lol:

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
Freya, no probs. I think she was a seriously underrated character. She would jump, and not come down untill Fran had a traumatic time in her life, when she actually wanted to die. Freya would then make a nice profit for killing her, and have an operation to remove her scabby tail.

Um... lets bring kingdom hearts into the equation...

Sora, Donald and Goofy VS Yuna, Rikku and Paine

Cloud_Strife1989

Cloud_Strife1989

Thinking of you, wherever you are...

• Members
  • 103 posts
If you're talking about Kingdom Hearts terms, as in the second game, Sora and the gang would win, as Yuna and her gang are simply faries. But if it was Yuna and her gang from X-2, well... More challenging on Sora and his boys, but my money's still on Sora, Master Form, level 7, slaughter any summon Yuna would send, Anima is in front of Sora, he weilds 2 Keyblades and kicks his ass! WOO! Wouldn't even need Donald and Goofy. :)

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Just an FYI, when you answer one, you get to post the next match. Feel free to go ahead and do that.

Cloud_Strife1989

Cloud_Strife1989

• Members
  • 103 posts
Haha ok, the reason I didn't before was because I don't know which battles had already been suggested and couldn't be bothered to read the whole topic... But anyway... Knights of the Round verses... Bahamut, Neo Bahamut and Bahamut Zero (All from FF VII) :D

Lord Of Shadows

Lord Of Shadows

The Lord of Shadows!

• Members
  • 769 posts
tough one, but i would have to put my money on knights of round, the 1st knight would easily whip bahamut's butt, then the next 2 would beat up the Neo Bahamut, while the rest would all gang up on Bahamut Zero and then punch it until it is as strong as a midget moogle :lol:

anima vs bahamut zero

Cloud_Strife1989

Cloud_Strife1989

• Members
  • 103 posts
I'd have to say bahamut Zero, it is more aerodynamic, whereas Anima is in a giant straight jacket, lol.

Omnislash versus Lionheart

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
Omnislash, by far, it killed sephiroth didnt it?????

um...

Vivi vs Lulu... both have been silenced so no magic peeps!

Cloud_Strife1989

Cloud_Strife1989

• Members
  • 103 posts
My Lionheart killed Sorceress Ultimecia, who was a harder final boss than Sephiroth (although not as cool), partly due to the fact that she teams with Greiver.

Umm... wouldn't be much of a fight without magic, they're both weak... Someone else can answer this!

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
I think we need to resurrect this one.

Who would win: Balthier -vs- Fran!

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Balthier was much cooler than Fran, his guns would take down her bows.

Basch vs. Auron

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
I'd go with Auron because he's so much cooler than Basch, but I do like Basch!

So.. we'll go.. Basch -vs- Steiner.

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
Basch.

Fran vs Quistis?

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
Provide a reason you lazy sob!

Fran or Quistis... ohhhh, this is tougher. I have to side with Quistis because well.. it's Quistis! But it would be a long faught and arousing battle.

Lord Of Shadows

Lord Of Shadows

The Lord of Shadows!

• Members
  • 769 posts
I would have to say Quistis, because Fran would poke Quistis in the fat belly, it would pop like a balloon and go flying around the room and fall on Fran, the weight of Quistis would still be too much for Fran and she would be flattened to death.

Black Waltz #3 vs. A Black Ballpoint Pen

????

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts

I would have to say Quistis, because Fran would poke Quistis in the fat belly, it would pop like a balloon and go flying around the room and fall on Fran, the weight of Quistis would still be too much for Fran and she would be flattened to death.

Black Waltz #3 vs. A Black Ballpoint Pen

????

I think you are confusing Quistis with Quina from IX. lol Quistis is quite trim.

Although the ballpoint pen would put up a valiant fight, it's gotta be the Black Waltz. I loved when he came on screen, cept he went out like a chump!

Irvine -vs- The Side of a Barn.

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
LOL, well since you tihnk Irvine would choke and be unable to hit the side of the barn, let's go with the latter. :P

Penelo vs Yuffie.

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
I love both of these characters.. though, in a straight up fight, i'd go with Yuffie. She's more ruthless!

Ashe -vs- Garnet in the battle of princesses!

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
hey guys, thort i'd pop back and see what was going down, im glad this thread has been revived, it was one of my favs....

i think it wud be ashe, she can use loads more weapons, garnet needs to concentrate, and summons from 9 were a bit ****....

Fran vs. Shiva

TuskenRaider

TuskenRaider

decommissioned

• 32,568 posts
Oh yeah I forgot how garnet lost her concentration all the damn time. I HATED that. It was the single biggest reason she was never in my party. lol

Shiva would win that fight hands down! Fran is cool and all, but she can't compete with an Ice goddess!

Balthier -vs- Zidane

FFfreak

FFfreak

A Returnee

• Members
  • 601 posts
Ha! Balthier anytime. he was cool..... zidane wasn't. im sure you all know what i mean!

a fairer question is Vaan or Zidane?

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
Zidane, only because Vaan as a character (and how you could improve his job 'class') he wasn't really that impressive of a fighter.

Tifa or Zell?

Lord Of Shadows

Lord Of Shadows

The Lord of Shadows!

• Members
  • 769 posts
Well Zell would be gormless while staring at Tifa's breasts, and after noticing this, Tifa would punch Zell into the course of Meteor, colliding with it and throwing it off course into Mars, therefore Holy is not needed =]

Aeris vs Vivi?

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
I know a lot of people love Vivi, he's actually not one of my faves, but the fact taht he's a pure black mage damage dealer and Aeris is mostly a healer, I'd say Vivi would Bio and Flare her before Holy could do enough damage! ;)

Ok, here we go, big sword vs big sword.

Cloud vs Auron?

Lord Of Shadows

Lord Of Shadows

The Lord of Shadows!

• Members
  • 769 posts
Well Auron would attack first, Cloud would duck and Auron would slice Cloud's hair off, pissing him off so much that he would Omnislash Auron's butt about 6 times, then after the battle is finished, go to the local hairdressers.

Amarant vs Paine

???