Jump to content

Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Final Fantasy RPG


  • Please log in to reply
2305 replies to this topic

#76
Whitesaber

Whitesaber

    Member

  • Members
  • 281 posts
ooc: LOL exact same time, even - B and I must be connected like that or something

ic:
*seeing that Kokeshi is being helped, he continues to fight furiously*

#77
Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

    oh hey i didn't see you there

  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
Well, since Bell beat ya to it, that's the one we're going with.

#78
The B Man

The B Man

    King of Wishful Thinking

  • Members
  • 6,364 posts
(I just pulled her out of the battle, I didn't try to heal her at all, because we have White Mages for that and I was just giving one good turn another)

#79
Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

    oh hey i didn't see you there

  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
(okie doke then! :) )

Kokeshi came to, eyelids fluttering. Someone was carrying her and she managed to open her eyes enough to determine that it was one of their company. The one she'd just saved, in fact. The feeling of relief mixed with overwhelming pain sent her into the world of darkness once more...

#80
Cloud

Cloud

    Sleeping Lion

  • Members
  • 16,720 posts
With the monks now in front of them Cloud slipped into a defensive pose, dagger ready to attack, Kokeshi had recieved a nasty injury and had been pulled to safety by bell.

::Might aswell take Bells advice, well my interpretation of it::

He smirked and twirled his dagger again, urging a monk to come to him. The monk inched closer and out of the corner of his eye he saw Vivi and Whitesabre fighting off more monks.

::Don't these guys just stay down?::

The monk lunged and Cloud rolled back, grabbing a hold of the monk as me moved and tossed him over his body, he then rolled to his feet adn leapt into the monk, driving his dagger into the monks chest.

#81
Jason Solo

Jason Solo

    Gotta Get Down

  • Members
  • 28,392 posts
As the monk collapses to the ground dead, another appears from behind, attempting to catch Cloud off guard.

Before he can attack, a dark figure no one knew was even there appears from behind a large tree, and before the monk can even turn his attention away from Cloud to the new threat, a ball of flame leaps towards him, briefly illuminating the night and revealing the long black hair and dark eyes of Solo the Black Mage to the monk just before the flames engulf him.

::kneels besides Cloud with a sly grin::
"The ground is not very becoming of a thief, or are you wishing to steal some of the forest's rocks? On your feet, I sense this is not over yet."

#82
Macstorm

Macstorm

    Whipped

  • Members
  • 17,338 posts
*Mac rushes toward Vivi whom is being attacked by two monks*

"Begone!"

*Mac darts in and cuts the monks down in a flash of light that is so fast that it seemed like their was three of him*

"No one attacks my white mages. Vivi are you alright? Let's keep moving, they seem almost like they are multipling! Head to Nin. Down this trail."

*heads off sheparding the fragile mages*

#83
Vivi

Vivi

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,515 posts
"Much appreciated Mac."

Slowly getting up, Vivi notices a gash over his right bicep.

::Must've been one of the knives...no time to heal myself, just keep moving::

He looks to his right and in what appeared to be a fireball overpowering a monk that lay beside Cloud. In the fireball's place stood a Black Mage with flowing dark hair.

::Creepy fella...still we can use all the help we can get, the more the merrier::

Vivi gives a nod to the Black Mage and acknowledges his help and assitance.

#84
Whitesaber

Whitesaber

    Member

  • Members
  • 281 posts
*As he knife-fights with a monk before him, another steps up behind him, and stabs deeply into his side*

*He doubles in pain, sending out a ball of fire that half consumes his assailant, half hits the ground nearby, starting it ablaze*

*He pulls the knife free of his side, grabs he wrist of his first attacker, spins him into a choke hold and cuts his throat*

*Covered in blood and vision blurry, he searches for his companions as he sinks to his knees, the world going black....*

#85
Haplo

Haplo

    Member

  • Members
  • 26 posts
[Trian notices whitesabers injury and runs to him]

Here let me help you.

[he helps WS walk along toward the others]

#86
Whitesaber

Whitesaber

    Member

  • Members
  • 281 posts
"Thank you, Trian."

#87
Cloud

Cloud

    Sleeping Lion

  • Members
  • 16,720 posts
Cloud gets to his feet and nods to the mage Solo who had helped him out,

'Thanks...now lets get these guys, they're ticking me right off'

Looking to his left then his right all he saw was comotion, monks attacking and his companions fighting, balls of magic been thrown about turning the clearing into an utter mess.

::There seems to be no end to them...::

#88
pitdroid

pitdroid

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,992 posts
*Kicks everyone in the balls*

#89
Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

    oh hey i didn't see you there

  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
The noise of the still-ongoing battle brought Kokeshi to her senses again. Luckily, this time, she managed to stay awake and keep her wits about her. She was a bit disoriented at first, confused to find herself high in a tree. Beneath her, the battle with the monks still raged. She wanted to be down there, in the thick of it, defending her companions as they had defended her, but her entire right arm was now numb from the poisoned arrow, and the numbness was slowly creeping up her neck and down the rest of her back.

"Dammit," she breathed, and looked for her blade. She couldn't find it! Then she remembered she'd thrown it at that monk just before she'd made a run for the clearing. It was probably still there...drat! She had to get to it...

#90
The B Man

The B Man

    King of Wishful Thinking

  • Members
  • 6,364 posts
*Jumps down from the tree and goes looking for herbs to take care of Kokeshi's arm*

I believe that the herbs should be rather easy to find. The only problem will be the monks in my way...

*Starts looking for herbs*

#91
Vivi

Vivi

    Member

  • Members
  • 1,515 posts
Vivi looks to Mac who starts motioning his hand for everyone to follow him down the trail toward the villiage of Nin. He runs up to him dodging the stray knives.

"We have to wait for the others."

Looking at the ongoing battle he sees countless monks looking for oppurtunites to overcome his companions.

#92
Jason Solo

Jason Solo

    Gotta Get Down

  • Members
  • 28,392 posts
::Sees Mac and others retreating towards the town, looks to Cloud and sighs with a smile as he motions for them to back up::
"I hate retreating, don't you?"

#93
Cloud

Cloud

    Sleeping Lion

  • Members
  • 16,720 posts
Cloud started to move in from another attack then paused, Sliding a step back Cloud kept his dagger poised and looked about him, utter chaos, getting out of there was definately the best option.

"As much as i hate to leave a good fight...," Cloud looked to Solo as they began backing up "ah well...at least it wont be empty handed." He grinned, his pouch full of gold and items

#94
The B Man

The B Man

    King of Wishful Thinking

  • Members
  • 6,364 posts
*Walks through the forrest cautiously as he finds his herbs*

I need some saffron and some cilantro and oh yeah, thats it, some cinnamon sticks...

*As Bell walks he sees a monk running straight at him, about to run right over some saffron. Bell runs and volts the saffron and kicks the monk in the chest*

Man you people need to be careful where you step.

*keeps looking for herbs*

#95
Macstorm

Macstorm

    Whipped

  • Members
  • 17,338 posts
*Mac stops seeing that the others cannot follow and turns back toward them.*

"This foul wickedness that has cursed the land as flown even into this peaceful place."

*Sad and forelorn, Mac pauses before heading back and looks down to Vivi.*

"I fear that we might be too late. But seeing the strength that all of you possess has inspired me greater than I thought possible."

*looking off into the nothingness that surrounded them*

"Linina, these people make be our saving grace. We may still have a chance. You are right. I need to quit running and do what needs to be done."

*Mac chuckles*

"I'm talking to you as if you were right here. You'd think that I look silly if you could see me now. Yes Linina, we are coming. We are coming."

*In a renewed vigor, Mac returns to battle wielding his normal looking cane. He runs upon Bell.*

"Bell, I need your help. Follow me."

#96
The B Man

The B Man

    King of Wishful Thinking

  • Members
  • 6,364 posts
*After taking up a few hand fulls of saffron Bell sees Mac*

As you wish sir. I am at your service, but we need to get these herbs as quickly as we can. Kokeshi isn't going to last long without them. If at all possible we need get her away from the battle at hand, she is only hurting herself more by fighting.

#97
Macstorm

Macstorm

    Whipped

  • Members
  • 17,338 posts
"Quick! Take care of Kokeshi and then meet me back here. Bring her with you if possible. I need to focus. Round up Vivi or another White Mage while you are at it."

*Sits down and starts meditating.*

#98
Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

    oh hey i didn't see you there

  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
Very carefully, Kokeshi let herself down from the tree...it was hard, with her arm being numb, and most of her back as well, but she managed. She was on the lee side of the tree, where the monks couldn't see her. Very carefully and trying to be as silent as she could, she circumnavigated the clearing to the path where the fight had started. She saw the monk...he was still holding her knife between his wide open eyes.

"Aha, there you are!"

She made her way over and plucked the knife from the monk's head, and turned to go back to the clearing...she hoped she'd gone unnoticed...

#99
Kokeshi_Doll769

Kokeshi_Doll769

    oh hey i didn't see you there

  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
OOC: Hellooooo...I see you all here...*lol*...

#100
Cloud

Cloud

    Sleeping Lion

  • Members
  • 16,720 posts
Cloud crouches down, one hand pressing into the dirt beneath his feet, the other gripping his dagger.

::The moment we turn they'll have our backs...we need some kind of distraction::