Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Baron Inn (Chit Chat Thread)

• Please log in to reply
1752 replies to this topic

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• 11,652 posts
can i grab you ass sive??

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Yeah, you can do that. But only for 3 seconds. And not in a battle.

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
Why did you change the "what's your age and work" title?

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
because it hsnt been that for a while... :D

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Well I just wanted to let all of you know that we received 1940 hits here in the FF board for the last half of October. I can't really say how that compares to the other boards, but it is pretty good for us...especially since we're not out to beat other forums. We're just posting FF stuff (other than this thread) Let's keep it up!

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
yeah baby thumbs_u

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,849 posts
hey, that's pretty good.

oh, and i just recently celebrated my 8000th post. with my old handle, and all of my aliases...i have about 12000. :)

it's stupid, i went over to the cantina and posted my 8000th post thread, hell EVERYBODY does, and LiC closed it. unimpres

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
That sucks...well we'll keep this one.

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,849 posts
awww....thanks!!

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts

DMC:
hey, that's pretty good.

oh, and i just recently celebrated my 8000th post. with my old handle, and all of my aliases...i have about 12000.   :)  

it's stupid, i went over to the cantina and posted my 8000th post thread, hell EVERYBODY does, and LiC closed it.    unimpres  

thats cause there is a generic **** post thread there...

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
man being a mage is fun, I swithced to a white mage last night to get a feel of it, and wow, I must say that I see what makes this game enjoyable. The fact that you have to heal people to get skill points, you go out and heal and get a lot of appreciation out there...

I will definately raise this skill up so that I can be a monk/white mage for soloing... :D

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Yeah, I love being a Red Mage and casting Protect and Cure on people, especially when they're in trouble.

I came across one guy in a battle who was about to die, and out of nowhere I hit him with Cure II.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
awesome dude, i cant wait to be able to cast that spell... :D

I get protectra soon, so I will be able to cast on everyone...

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
the only problem is that I will have a lack in funds so I will be switching back to the monk soon and sevel him up to 18, and get that sub job ability... :D

Sephi

Sephi

Curse you Frances, curse you

• 18,789 posts
they think you're just being generous, when they're just trying to gain some skill points. no-no the bastards...

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Seriously, I genuinely do it to help people. The skill raising is just a nice bonus.

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
What do skill points do (vs xp)?

Sephi

Sephi

Curse you Frances, curse you

• 18,789 posts
once i'm a WHM, i'm gonna help people, i feel i need to give back to the community. blush plus, i don't want newbs to keep dying all the time, lowering our country ranking for conquest. (why should I even be talking?) :P

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
the skill points determine like how much you heal for or hit for...

like if my heal was at say 30, i could heal for more then someone whose heal was 10, they are like levels for your magic or combat...

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts

Otanku:
What do skill points do (vs xp)?

Improve your skill in doing something.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
I am probably going ot start working on my warrior today, Mac, since you are a warrior, what are some good things to know about that job...

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts
Kill lots of stuff and get good armor ASAP.

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,849 posts
getting this thread BACK ON TOPIC , congrats to JTBT on his 5000th post. thumbs_u

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
yes congrats thumbs_u

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• 11,652 posts
Another thing, did anyone get that messege about there account is about to expire, and that they need to renew?? Mine expires on the 29th...