Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Baron Inn (Chit Chat Thread)

1752 replies to this topic

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

6,005 polygons per krundle

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
at elast you have a job while in school, my uncle would notlet me, so I had no extra cash to do anything...

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,806 posts

]ScRoCH[:
at elast you have a job while in school, my uncle would notlet me, so I had no extra cash to do anything...

yeah, i do get a little cash, but a lot of this cash goes rght back to school, and auto insurance...and a lot of car maintenance. usually $40 a week in gas, and an oil change every month....and here lately, a lot of it has been going to my lawyer and camden/miller county for tickets. unimpres

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
$40 for gas and you do an oil change once every month? Goodness, what kind of miles do you put on your car?!?

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,806 posts

JTBT:
$40 for gas and you do an oil change once every month?  Goodness, what kind of miles do you put on your car?!?

usually about 600 a week.

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
I usually put in about $20 a week in gas, and I do an oil change about once every 3 or 4 months (every 3,000 miles).

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
i get gas about once a week at my other job, now its once a month, the job is 2 miles down the road :D , and an oil change when i felt like it. Yo uknow with oil changes you only have to get an oil change after 3000 city miles and cars with 100k miles, and 6000 highway miles, you knew that right

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Most of my driving is city miles.

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,806 posts

JTBT:
 eek.gif  

I usually put in about $20 a week in gas, and I do an oil change about once every 3 or 4 months (every 3,000 miles).

yeah, i'm just glad my car get decent gas mileage.

it varies really. one week, i drive to school 3 days a week which is 600 miles just in the schoo trips. that doesn't include going to work, goin to the store, etc., etc. then the next week i only drive two days a week to school, which is 400 miles right there. i drive back and forth to school with my best friend, so we alternate drving days.

so...600 miles a week is actually and average i kinda threw out...but it's pretty close.

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
when i lived with my parents before my uncle and I was commuting to school, it was about 700 miles a week, 50 miles each way and then work which was 10 miles away.

my last job I was commuting about 350 a week...

now its about 40 a week... :D

Otanku

Otanku

Hook 'em!

• Members
  • 14,204 posts

JTBT:

JTBT:
even though every day I it feels like i am gonna get fired, but I know I wont because I am too valuable right now...

Same here.

Yup me too. I swear there's been many a day where I go in thinkin "ok TODAY no surfin and posting and do some $hit!" and then by 3pm I realized I surfed NN and ESPN all day and it's yet again nothign accomplished. laugh

Of course when I *do* have work I'm busy as hell, but my projects come in fits and spurts, so...

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts

quote:

Yup me too. I swear there's been many a day where I go in thinkin "ok TODAY no surfin and posting and do some $hit!" and then by 3pm I realized I surfed NN and ESPN all day and it's yet again nothign accomplished.

Of course when I *do* have work I'm busy as hell, but my projects come in fits and spurts, so...

that is what I do all day long...

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts

Otanku:
I swear there's been many a day where I go in thinkin "ok TODAY no surfin and posting and do some $hit!" and then by 3pm I realized I surfed NN and ESPN all day and it's yet again nothign accomplished.

I know that vow.

For I've made it also.

And failed just the same!

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
I made that vow today, and yet it looks like I broke it...

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Infidelity

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,806 posts
okay, so what's the inside joke of the Dagg pic guys??

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
yeha indefinatly

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts

DMC:
okay, so what's the inside joke of the Dagg pic guys??

Dagg (Sephi) died last night, and Durifto (Scroch) was there to...capture the moment. :D

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
yeah, he was following me, and all of sudden I noticed he wasnt behind me and he as dead, he wandered off, and I thought it was a Hallmark Moment...

David

David

LOOK ALIVE

• 14,806 posts
laugh

how the hell did he die?? did you fart or something?

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
He bit off more than his little TaruTaru could chew.

Macstorm

Macstorm

Whipped

• Members
  • 17,338 posts

DMC:
 laugh  

how the hell did he die?? did you fart or something?

It does look a little foggy...

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
an orc in ghelba...

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
You fool! Did you drag him along to that place? Even I wouldn't go there with you. laugh

Dr. Ifto

Dr. Ifto

• Members
  • 11,651 posts
the orcs in the beginning are easy...

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Obviously not for Dagg. :D

Reply to this topic