Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WrestleMania 22

274 replies to this topic

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
Ive just heard that the boogeyman match iz comfirmed

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts

Stu:
Boogeyman still getting TV time is upsetting to say the least.

Recently, I'd have instantly agreed with you. But he seems to be catching on with fans. And I have to admit, I'm starting to like this character.

I still have the same concerns as I did before, in that this could easily be one of those go-nowhere gimmick when steam runs out and he can't squash people anymore. But if they can somehow transition himinto working longer matches, I think he'll survive.

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
I would love to see a Boogeyman/Undertaker feud. With Undertaker comming out on top. thumbs_u

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
just heard dat on this site that boogeyman v benoit v booker t iz on

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Stallion:
Acutally the ROckers have held the tag titles several times before.

The Rockers were the AWA Tag Team Champions. And the Rockers won the WWF Tag Team titles several times at house shows but none of those wins were... uh... canon. Good lord. no

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Y2A:

Y2A:
Acutally the ROckers have held the tag titles several times before.

The Rockers were the AWA Tag Team Champions. And the Rockers won the WWF Tag Team titles several times at house shows but none of those wins were... uh... canon. Good lord. no

Ah, I must have confused them with the house shows then.

Stu

Stu

Resident Super Villian

• Members
  • 614 posts
Actually, the Rokkers held the WWF Tag team titles only once, and that was never an offical win. Here, this is from answers.com.

quote:

On a Saturday Night's Main Event broadcast (on the NBC network), The Rockers won the WWF Tag Team Titles, defeating "The Hart Foundation" (Bret "the Hitman" Hart and Jim "the Anvil" Neidhart). Neidhart had been fired and was still performing solely to meet his contractual obligation to lose Tag Team Title in the ring (to preserve storyline continuity). During the match, the top rope broke and caused confusion, in the end with the Rockers winning. The Rockers defended the title a week after that; meanwhile, Neidhart was re-signed. WWF boss Vince McMahon decided that the title change never happened and sent a story to Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine saying the top rope's breaking caused an unfair advantage. The title reign was annulled and forgotten; the match was edited out of the SNME broadcast.

http://www.answers.c.....hawn Michaels

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
any1 got any updates on spoilers?

Master Pimp

Master Pimp

King of Pimps

• Members
  • 9,411 posts
- The money in the bank match will likely involve three superstars from Smackdown.

- Masters and Carlito vs Big Show and Kane is also very likely. Expect a title change here.

- MNM and Helms will likely defend there belts as well.

Gargan

Gargan

These white pills arent kind..

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
There's not going to be an IC match at Wrestlemania again

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
It's not important anymore, haven't you heard?

Laridian

Laridian

The Super

• Members
  • 4,559 posts
All I know is the three-way dance has the potential to be awesome. Rey Mysterio adds the highflying element that can spice things up everytime the match gets bogged down with too much mat-based wrestling. Plus, if they tell the story right, it could be a believable win for either Rey Rey or Orton.

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
maybe undertaker will be added to dat match??!!??

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
If Undertaker wins tonight, it could turn into a 4-way main event

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
IMO, mat wrestling never bogs down a match.

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
Just look at No Way Out's main event. Plenty of mat-wrestling, and it's being called one of the best Main Events in years.

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
Undertaker got robbed last nite teddy long should do something

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
You know if I didn't know any better I'd swear they were going to have Edge beat Mick in a hardcore match just to annoy me.

Oh how I loathe Edge.

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
I love Edge. He's awesome on the mic and is great in the ring, and he's the guy you just love to hate.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
Hes really average on the mic, its like hes trying to do his best HHH impression every time and hes about to strain his voice or something. He can't pull off those really intense promos where hes getting angry, and yet those account for about 99% of his promos.

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
ye edge iz a sleezball and i hate him....GO MICK FOLEY!!!!

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
I like this guy ^

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
You only hate him because the E want you to hate him. Foley will job to Edge, because Edge has more to gain from a victory than Foley does. Plus, Edge has a WM undefeated streak that needs to stay intact.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
For Edge to retain that streak, he would have to have an Undertaker'esque career - minimal title reigns. Just something to think about.

Roky2k6

Roky2k6

• Banned Users
  • 29 posts
do u know what would be good.....Edge v Undertaker Loser loses their undefeated streak

Reply to this topic