Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WrestleMania 22

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

Ender

Ender

Calmer than you are

• Members
  • 9,232 posts

Thrawn33:
And RVD comes out and claims his MinTB.....(i wish)

That will be at the ECW event I bet.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Posted Image

Thrawn33

Thrawn33

• Members
  • 2,873 posts
I agree.

They could always turn Cena heel tomarrow night (something along the lines of "F the fans, for turning on me!")

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
I am going to be a complete loser now, and tomorrow night I'm going to AGAIN be hoping to see something I've wanted for the past few months in vain, and hope Cena's turned heel THEN. I'm hopeless, I know.

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*
  • Guests
The ending is very disappointing, but I still think this was an awesome event.

Ender

Ender

Calmer than you are

• Members
  • 9,232 posts
It is funny that they rushed Cena off. He did not get the token five minutes of posing. He won and it was over.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,781 posts
Tag Team Championship - Kane & Big Show
Grade: C

Money in the Bank Match - RVD
Grade: B+

US Championship - JBL

Hardcore Match - Edge
Grade: A

Filler Match - Boogeyman
Grade: D

Women's Championship - Mickie James
Grade: A-

Casket Match - Undertaker

No Holds - HBK
Grade: A

Heavyweight Championship - Rey Rey
Grade: B+

Pillow Retardation match - Torrie
Grade: F

WWE Championship - Cena
Grade: C-

If I assign those grades to numerical values and get the average, I get an overall of: C+

And using further math skills,

If $50 = A+, then $27.50 = C+.

So the WWE owes me $22.50. unimpres

Takerfan88

Takerfan88

• Members
  • 178 posts
it's ironic that HHH loses the one time that everyone's rooting for him. that really took me by surprise, especially because of the backstage politics that HHH has. i wonder why he agreed to loose.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Pillow Retardation Match
Grade: F
Torrie Wilson and her outfit: A+

Words cannot effectively express my frustration, so I won't bother trying to talk about Cena winning at the moment.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Come on Ex, hop on the bandwagon of fools and hope things get straightened out tomorrow night. It'll at least save you from your misery for about 24 more hours. :)

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,943 posts
You know, Cena's undefeated at Wrestlemania. Depending on how things go over the next year or in the next few years, a match between Edge and Cena at Wrestlemania would be cool, where you know that only one of them will walk away with their win streak intact. Or for that matter, Edge vs. Taker with their respective streaks on the line.

Anyway, I didn't get to see the show, so I'm not sure what all I can say right now other than that I hope that they turn Cena heel tomorrow night.

some-guy

some-guy

Dancing for Rain

• Members
  • 1,794 posts
What a great WrestleMania! Way better than last years.

I didnt think they where having a pillow fight until...

Rock, a C for the casket match? I though that match was really good.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
HBK doing the crotch chop was one thing. When Hunter did it, I marked out like a 12 year-old girl during John Cenas ring entrance - I thought Cena was going to get some Sweet Cnin Music.

Nah, that would have been too awesome. Instead, we get a guy who not only gets up from the Pedigree in under 30 seconds a few weeks ago at SNME, but gets right up from a sledgehammer shot to win the match. That's illogical booking. Plain and simple.

Thrawn33

Thrawn33

• Members
  • 2,873 posts
Maybe a heel turn for Trish to go along with Cena's for the crowd hate?

Cronker

Cronker

• Members
  • 206 posts
Trips probably jobbed because he wants to take some time off to enjoy his first child being born.

Creative have simply got to turn Cena, NOW. And stop letting them get up so easily after "devastating" blows - it devalues the product so much.

Thrawn33

Thrawn33

• Members
  • 2,873 posts
A heel Cena makes a RVD challenge at the ECW PPV more likely. RVD is already mega-over with the fans, having him beat the legitly hated Cena would get him even more props.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
I'm just floored that they haven't given up on this "Cena fights through adversity" schtick. This is is one of the biggest reasons in my opinion that the man is getting booed so heavily, yet they continue to run with it to try and get the guy cheered. The one time it worked was when Edge was champ (and even then it was just a little bit, I consider it more Cena being cheered by default because Edge is such a damned convincing *******). They're not even trying new methods to force him down our throats as a face. They're instead pouring on the one formula that's making people hate him the most.

But who knows, maybe tomorrow I'll eat my words and they'll show me they're not this stupid.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Oh trust me, they are this stupid.

Did the level that Vince made HBK ascend to ignite something that was foreshadowed by the two crotch chops tonight? I'm telling you, the odds of that being a coincidence are about as slim as a person out in the real world not showing ill effects from a slegehammer blow to the forehead within seconds of being hit.

That left the sourest of tastes in my mouth. Cena no-selling the Pedigree a few weeks back was one thing, especially when two nights later HBK got Pedigreed and was out like a light for five minutes+, but this sledgehammer shot - HHH put HBK out of action for several weeks with these types of attacks, same for Flair. But I guess that makes Cena much more of a bad ass right? unimpres

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts
Haha, I knew Edge was winning!

Hmm now what should be in Bane's sig for two months, Hmmmmmmm.

And I'm glad Cena and Mysterio won, it's the way to go really, Mystero with all that eddie crap deserves the reign, and Cena winning not only holds off another HHH reign, but goes along with that whole Rocky Promo.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
The HHH/Cena stuff was a farce, they should have just put the triple threat on last as they knew the crowd would be like that. The way they were desperately trying to put Cena over as the goodguy with the backstage segment and then explain why he was being hated was pathetic too, they should have just turned him heel. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if HHH was convinced he alone could get the crowd to cheer for Cena and asked to go on last.

I still hate Edge.

Darth Spoon

Darth Spoon

Fool for a lifetime...

• 13,129 posts
Forgive my ignorance, but why all the Cena-bashing all of a sudden? I've obviously missed something...

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 35,256 posts
All of a sudden = the last year and a half or so.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts
Since he got stale, many arenaites hate him.

And I got it Bane.

Put Undertaker Sucks, HHH rules in your sig.

Darth Spoon

Darth Spoon

Fool for a lifetime...

• 13,129 posts
Well I knew THAT much at least. But even so he was still a fan fave at the events themselves, so why is it now that he's become universally loathed by the masses?

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
http://www.nightly.n...ic/72/2785.html