Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SmackDown vs. RAW 2006

545 replies to this topic

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
I'm sure the drafts will have been carried out.

Gargan

Gargan

These white pills arent kind..

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
Since this game isnt out until later this year, i'm certain the Drafts would have been taken into account

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Sure...but like always, there will probably be missing members of the roster that arguably should be on the game. And that's what bugs me, because you'll probably have a bunch of guys on the game that have already been fired.

Stu

Stu

Resident Super Villian

• Members
  • 614 posts
What really frustrates me. The knowledge that guys like Renee Dupree, Viscera, and "The Conman" will be in the game.

While the likes of Muhamed Hassan will be nowhere to be seen.

Also, as a tip guys, when it comes to the Smackdown series, WWE retians an updated roster until KotR time (June). At that point in production, it's too late to add new guys. But not to can those on the ****e list.

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts
Yeah. Sucks that Hassan probably wont be in the game. Hopefully the keep him in there. I dont see why not. Its not like WWE fired him or anything, he was just sent down(i think).

I cant wait to see Carlito in the game.

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

*enter amusing member title*

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
I'd rather not have Hassan in the game. WWE didn't fire him, Long just said he didn't want him on SD!, so if he was on the game he would have to make a comeback with Raw in the near future. THQ need to include as many belts as possible.
CAN'T WAIT TO BURY CARLITO ALIVE AS CENA!!!

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
I cant wait to make my CAW and watch him **** himself over the undertaker coming out. And play a cage match, and make new titles...

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts
I can't wait to make all of you tap out to the Walls of Andrew online.

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
u got no chance, I NEVER TAP.

Gargan

Gargan

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
you might not have a choice. devil

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
i will. i shall rise up and start my reign of world domination. you will be periless, surrender now or be destroyed.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

Y2A:

We'll have to organise it this time, unlike the last fiasco we tried..

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts

Y2A:

I don't remember being made to tap out to that move... Although I do remember a Rock Down or two being dished out...

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Hopefully this year, we'll be able to hookup online more than we did last year.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
Theres plans to get fully fledged tourneys up and runnign from THQ, apparently

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
Hope they are planning tournaments so i can show the whole world that I am the Ultimate Superstar!!! rock

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Rock:

Rock:

I don't remember being made to tap out to that move... Although I do remember a Rock Down or two being dished out...

Ehem. Yes. Well...

VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I've finally made playing the original Smackdown vs Raw online a little more fun for myself again. When people start reversing every move & doing the same ones over & over, I just run & go to the outside frequently. I may lose to these people since they're so cheap, but I get to piss them off first :)

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
If they do that with Smackdown vs Raw 2006, they will lose pretty quickly. The stamina system will tire them if the just do the same move. But another way to piss them off will be to start a reversal chain, you can now reverse a reversal!!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
That should be fun...however, the people w/ wireless turbo controllers are always gonna get the cheap one-up on everyone else. I hate that with a passion. It takes the fun out of palying when you slap on a Type-A Submission & no matter what you press or how, the opponents' submission meter just goes ZOOM away from the submission end & to the escape end - it ruins the game for me.

For this reason, I primarily equip my CAWs' w/ Type-B Submissions (the "blue dot meter") because turbo ain't got **** on those :D

I still use Type-A submissions (Armbar-to-Ankle Lock from the grapple position especially, for example) when I'm close to the ropes because they can't do a damn thing about the illegal 5-count devil

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
Those people just spoil the fun. no-no

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

Exodus:
I've finally made playing the original Smackdown vs Raw online a little more fun for myself again. When people start reversing every move & doing the same ones over & over, I just run & go to the outside frequently. I may lose to these people since they're so cheap, but I get to piss them off first   :)  

Ahhh, the well timed annoying of those with 98 CAW's. Priceless

Stuckinarut

Stuckinarut

• Members
  • 3,891 posts
According to IGN the full roster is complete (not inc. Legends)

Batista The Hurricane Rob Conway
The Big Show J.B. Layfield Rob Van Dam
Booker T John Cena Scotty 2 Hotty
Carlito Joy Giovanni Shawn Michaels
Charlie Haas Kane Shelton Benjamin
Chavo Guerrero Khosrow Daivari Snitsky
Chris Benoit Kurt Angle Spike Dudley
Chris Jericho Lita Stacy Keibler
Chris Masters Michelle McCool Steven Richards
Christian Mark Jindrak Sylvain Grenier
Christy Hemme Muhammad Hassan Tajiri
Danny Basham Orlando Jordan Torrie Wilson
Doug Basham Paul London Triple H
Eddie Guerrero Randy Orton Trish Stratus
Edge Rene Dupree The Undertaker Eugene
Rey Mysterio William Regal Heindenreich
Ric Flair

That is one hell of a roster.

Also confirmed are 19 arenas with a 20th bonus that may be added later. All arenas are as follows:
SmackDown RAW Velocity HEAT SummerSlam Unforgiven
No Mercy Survivor Series Armageddon Royal Rumble
No Way Out WrestleMania 21 Backlash Judgment Day
Vengeance The Great American Bash New Year's Revolution ECW One Night Stand Taboo Tuesday.

I apologise for the untidiness of this post.

Stu

Stu

Resident Super Villian

• Members
  • 614 posts
Ok, that brings up something that has bothering me for a while. WHY is Scotty 2 Hotty in every freaking wrestling game the WWE releases? He's on TV for like 3 hours a year, and it's not like he's incredibly over or anything. Makes you wonder why they still have Scotty 2 Hotty, Spike Dudley, Sylvain Grenier, and Haas in there still, yet I don't see anything about MNM.

Ahh. I love the internet. Give me a star studded, satisfying 50 man roster, and I'll be pissed because it's missing 3 guys.

Seriously though. I'm extatic that Hassan is still in the game. Although a bit surprised. Chave is still Chavo, not Kerwin too.

I guess WWE doesn't use the Early June rule anymore when it comes to finalazing rosters and gimicks.

Stu

Stu

Resident Super Villian

• Members
  • 614 posts
HOLY ****AKE MUSHROOMS! No Matty Hardy!

Reply to this topic