Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WWE Fantasy Season 4

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,824 posts
Source.

I just saw this and I hope you guys are thinking of what I'm thinking. With it free, we'll be able to set up a league and test our predictions against eachother. Should be a good time. thumbs_u

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Oh **** it's on now! rock yes

Ven Halcyon

Ven Halcyon

King of the Nerds

• Members
  • 10,940 posts
A new nAw belt for the weekly winner...?

Burt

Burt

stomp stomp clap

• Members
  • 1,241 posts
Count me in.

Austin

Austin

Some say...

• 6,783 posts
I'm in. They must want to attract new people I guess.

Mamacita

Mamacita

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • 4,655 posts
I would be all for it, Ive heard of it, and Im gonna take a jump and sound really stupid right now...what is it?

*ducks at the bricks and rocks being thrown*

Mamacita

Mamacita

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • 4,655 posts
nm, I just read the rules...Vermont is excluded.

FIne f*ck that then! :mad:

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,774 posts
Jacen, since you have actual experience with their system, why don;t you set up a Nightly Arena League on May 15th? Once you do, you can start a thread and post all the info we need to join that league. Then we can use that thread to chat about it and use that as our HQ.

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
I will sign up as Nightly's own DEST!

either that or Nightly.com kicks MF.com's ass

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,824 posts
Oh, I will, Rock, and I'll try my best to get it set up on the 15th, but if I don't, it should be up on the 16th at the latest.

So, if you guys sign up on the 15th and there is no Nightly league, don't worry. I'll get the league set-up as soon as possible. Also, just to let you guys know, you can probably only sign up for one league. At least that was the case during the first season. They don't hold you to your initial pick, though. If you join a second league, they'll just remove you from the first, or at least they did.

Clinicly Insane

Clinicly Insane

• Members
  • 492 posts
Hah! This should be good!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Excluding Vermont? What the **** for?

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
That's OK. I don't think it's open to Canadians either... Oh wait, I'm not Canadian.

If I win, I will give my prize to you Ex. Either that or auction it on Ebay.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
T*ATS!!!!

quote:
originally posted by those f*uckers at WWE
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF ALASKA, FLORIDA, HAWAII, IOWA, LOUISIANA, NEW JERSEY, VERMONT AND PUERTO RICO. ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.[/quote]I better be able to find a way around this!!

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
Just do what I do and say you live in the US...

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
But you can't lie!!! Thats like lying to the IRS!! Wait..I don't have anything to do with the IRS.

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
or the FCC! :D

I can say **** on TV and wont get in trouble...

Mamacita

Mamacita

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • 4,655 posts
yea, see, no frikken Vermonters allowed! They never do anything in Vermont. Sure they have a show here every once in a blue frikkin moon but thats about it! :mad:

I am soo frikken p*ssed right now, you guys have no idea.

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
Just list yourself from Buffalo New York.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,824 posts
It's likely not their doing. A lot of contests are void in many states for whatever reasons. shrug Technically, this is void in Florida, too, which is where my legal residence is, but I'm just putting down Maryland since I live here more than I do in Florida.

Besides, it's really only an issue if you happen to be the highest scorer out of everyone playing the game. I'd say to just go ahead and do it. The worst that could really happen is just not being able to get a prize if you happen to win.

Austin

Austin

Some say...

• 6,783 posts
It's like almost winning a lottery by winning this.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts

UK Legend Killa:
But you can't lie!!! Thats like lying to the IRS!! Wait..I don't have anything to do with the IRS.

Posted Image

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
Irwin R Shyster....part of Money Inc along with ted DiBiase...I know my stuff

Mamacita

Mamacita

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • 4,655 posts
Hey, since I am no longer even gonna do this, I am gonna wish those of you who are the best of luck and hope that you kick everyone elses asses!

devilofdarkness

devilofdarkness

The Angel of Death

• Members
  • 1,690 posts
Im in but i need a way to get out of that restriction, damn jersey. ill find a way around it