Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'05 Draft Lottery Discussion; TRADES ANNOUNCED, **SPOILERS!**

• Please log in to reply
267 replies to this topic

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
...apparently, it is going to happen & it's going to be sometime soon. At the moment, the only rumored switch is Edge to Smackdown, w/ Randy Orton making his return on Smackdown after his injury heals.

So what do you guys think would be some ideal moves?

devilofdarkness

devilofdarkness

The Angel of Death

• Members
  • 1,690 posts
i would like to see show on raw

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,795 posts
Moving Edge now could really suck since it would leave HHH as the only big heel on Raw, really, which is not really all that cool, especially because there aren't all that many heels from Smackdown that they could move that wouldn't drain their heel pool down or break up the heel factions on the show.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Maybe JBL is headed for Raw...

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts
I wanna see Carlito go to RAW.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
He'd do well there. He could naturally draw heat. He sure as hell doesn't need that piped-in crowd reaction at all.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Agree with Jacen, Edge to Smackdown is an idiotic move. The one thing Raw is missing, top-tier heels, and you're going to move the two with the most promise in Orton AND Edge to Smackdown? One or the other would be nice, unless they planned to move, say, Angle and JBL in return or another top two heels. But I don't see that happening.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Angle to Raw = more HBK matches... rock

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
NO Goes:

From SD

Cena
Rey Rey
Eddie
Any Cruiserweight
O. Jordan-Would never do a thing over there.

From Raw:

Edge
HHH
Batista
Chrstian
Kane
Benjamin

Thats all right now. I'd like to perhps see if they could move Y2J over to Smackdown possibly for Angle. Getting rid of JBL would also be a good thing for Raw and SD.

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• 4,153 posts
NO!!

HHH to Smackdown!!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Nobody that was drafted last year should be this year.

Also, I think Dawn Marie could probabl be sent to Raw & Christy to Smackdown since Christy doesn't wrestle.

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts
-If SCSA could wrestle, I would love to see a program w him and Carlito. Thats the type of feud that could elevate him to the superstar level.

-Id like to see angle go over to RAW.
-HHH needs to stay on RAW. He's THE top heel in the company, and RAW is the franchise show.
-Orton to SD! is a good move. Cena needs someone to feud with, and Orton as a heel is a very good choice.
- They should keep JBL on SD! as he established himself as the top heel on that show.
-Big Show needs to be moved. He is stuck in nothingness on SD!
- The cruisers should all remain on SD! and Tajiri should go over there.
-They should send the tag teams over to RAW, and have a unification match or tournament. Make the tag titles a RAW only comodity, and the cruisers a SD! only. If they do this, they need to invest some time into the tag belts, and give them back the cred the belts have been missing.
-Benoit OR Y2J should be moved to SD! or keep them on RAW and make them a tag team( for at least a year or so)
-Kane could go over to SD! and maybe re-kindle his feud with the UT(as boring as the matches can be, story-wise its always been good). If kept on RAW, he coul feud w Big Show if he's sent over.
-Perhaps UT could be sent to RAW, and maybe even make him a heel. He is the type of guy that is tough to turn heel because of all the legit appreciation fans have for him, but it CAN be done.

There's alot more that could be done, but im sick of sitting here.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I say Regal to Smackdown...can you imagine the mic chemistry between he & Cena? It would be great. And on that show, I think they could get away w/ having Regal be an upper-level type heel. It worked for Bradshaw...

Also, Simon Dean & Hurricane to Smackdown along w/ Tajiri (although he was already drafted last year) wouldn't hurt. Simon Dean should be a cruiserweight, maybe his mic work could bring some life to the division.

Austin

Austin

Some say...

• 6,783 posts
He could use his gimmick with the "Simon System" to lose weight to become a cruiser. shrug

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

austin:
He could use his gimmick with the "Simon System" to lose weight to become a cruiser.    shrug  

I've always thought that an angle like that could be funny. I mean we've seen smaller guys pretend like they were heavyweights and stuff like that. But it would be funny for someone to win the Cruiserweight belt and put on weight and be forced to drop the weight or lose the title. And Simon would be the perfect one for this role.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

quote:

Save HHH, and this time have him actually move.

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Stallion:

quote:

Yeah, I remember him getting drafted last year but I forgot how he got out of it. How did that happen?

Austin

Austin

Some say...

• 6,783 posts
I think (but not likely) we are going to get a Hogan comeback after WM in the Draft Lottery.

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

austin:
I think (but not likely) we are going to  get a Hogan comeback after WM in the Draft Lottery.

No, I think WWE will only use him for nostalgia nowadays.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts

Delorean:

Delorean:

quote:

Yeah, I remember him getting drafted last year but I forgot how he got out of it. How did that happen?

He was drafted, and then new Comissioner Kurt Angle (replacing drafted Comish Paul Heyman) traded him back to Raw in exchange for Booker T & the Dudley Boyz.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Very stupid move imo.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,147 posts
They really should make Raw = WWE & Smackdown = WCW. Move the World Belt to Smackdown and the WWE Belt to Raw. That way all the WCW belts will be on Smackdown & all WWE belts on RAW. Just my opinion.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,510 posts
I don't think Vince will ever "bring back" WCW, but I do agree with having the World Title and the WWE title switch shows.

Master Pimp

Master Pimp

King of Pimps

• Members
  • 9,411 posts
The reverse invasion angle?

I'd love to see one more Angle-HBK match, but not a long program between the two. It's like with HHH-HBK. The first couple were good but it got old after a while.

I don't think either Edge or Orton will go to Smackdown. They've actually built these two characters recently on Raw, even giving them potential fueds and storylines. Changing them would be a major mistake.

I'd like to see Charlie Haas come over and maybe fued with his old tag partner Benjamin. It give Shelton someone solid to fued with.

Mamacita

Mamacita

Fallen Angel

• Members
  • 4,655 posts
Dawn Marie should be moved to RAW so she can compete for the title. Christy should go to SD as she is just eye candy. Taker shuld go to RAW and feud with either Orton or Batista or Kane (turn Taker into a heel). Will they draft Matt Hardy back to SD? If they do, they shuld have him go after Cena for the title, and not make him a cruiserweight again.