Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Years Revolution 1/9/05 - dare you ask who won the World Heavyweight Title?

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
And for the hell of it, the second had

Nash
Hbk
Goldberg (who should have won)
Orten
Jericho
and techanicly and only because he pinned goldberg hhh was in it.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

Stallion:
and techanicly and only because he pinned goldberg hhh was in it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh :mad:

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Knowing WWE's booking style, and the PPV being a month away, I wonder if they're gonna be smart & announce it tomorrow night or if they're going to hold off & wait until the last minute. The match would mean more if it got more storyline buildup, but yeah when have they ever been smart enough to deduct as much themselves?

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
I can't believe we don't get to see Armageddon!!!!! Whats the point in showing the normal shows and not showing the climax??? They better not do that all the time now!!!!!!!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Armagedon is a Smackdown PPV. They're having it Tonight.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
Yes but I don't get to see it and was expressing my opinion that if there was an elimination chamber and is better than the last pile of crap in a chamber that happened, they better show it over here.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Well...it's now official, just as speculated. Lets hope Triple H doesn't win this thing jsut to up his title reign count.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,795 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
Knowing WWE's booking style, and the PPV being a month away, I wonder if they're gonna be smart & announce it tomorrow night or if they're going to hold off & wait until the last minute. The match would mean more if it got more storyline buildup, but yeah when have they ever been smart enough to deduct as much themselves?

Last night. :P

and the booking on the show made it make sense for each man to be in the chamber, with the exception of maybe Jericho, who just seems to be in by virtue of being Chris Jericho. Batista got in storylinewise, basically, because he pinned Benoit last night and Orton got in, in storyline, really, because he pinned Edge. Since the two of them beat the two guys contending for the title, it makes pretty good sense for them to stick them into the thing.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
Keep Raw results to the right thread!!!!!!!! Theres now hardly any point in me watching on THURSDAY!!!!

Anyway it seems to be shaping up alright, shame about it being HITC though

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,795 posts
It isn't HIAC.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,510 posts
And I don't think we should all only be allowed to talk about RAW in the RAW thread just because you get it later than the rest of us.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Or don't read about what you haven't watched. Others such as Ixion & Bane that don't see it at the same time as us in the US wait so that they aren't spoiled.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,795 posts
Exactly. It's one thing to be able to go into say a Smackdown thread and expect to not be spoiled on things that have happened on Raw and vice versa, but some self control is needed if you don't want to be spoiled about Raw by either going into a Raw thread or a topic heavily involving Raw, such as one like this, which is a discussion about the PPV that Raw is building towards now.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

Jacen123:
It isn't HIAC.

Damn crossed wires!!! Is it Elimination Chamber

And woah! God don't all attck me at once I was just making a point!!

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,795 posts
We weren't attacking you. That was just the wires crossing again.

Austin

Austin

Some say...

• 6,783 posts
Just remember Revolution is Evolution with an added R.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
Are you taking talking lessons from the King???

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Okay so now w/ HBK in the mix, we can count Edge out of talks regarding who will win. I mean I could see him giving Sweet Chin Music to somebody accidentally, allowing Edge to score the pinfall & win the title (and adding some interesting stuff to their already compelling & inevitable WM21 match), but I seriously doubt they'll do that.

My prediction...oh my f*cking God, is Triple H. God I wanna puke...

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
Yes, I think Triple H will but, not by accident, oh no no no but, by the rebirth of DX perhaps?

Austin

Austin

Some say...

• 6,783 posts
Yeah , X pac wants back in the WWE, Who knows?

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I for one wouldn't mind that. It's out of left field, unspeculated & unfounded as of right now, and that's exactly why. I would find that refreshing & then I might support a Triple H/Orton match...

...but it won't happen :( shrug

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Okay you guys saw it...Orton vs Triple H again, this time on Raw tonight. Triple H won back in September. Orton won tonight. We've seen it all. It's not only been blown & done early, but now rehashed in front of an uncaring live crowd who only got into it when Benoit & Batista first arrived. I really, really don't care to see either of these guys win this Elimination Chamber match or fight for the World Heavyweight Championship @ WM21.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• 14,874 posts
What would you like to see then, but I agree, a longer match of the one from tonight would seem repetitive to say the least.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I'd rather see either of the following:

- Edge wins EC match, Edge © vs HBK @ WM21; a histoy between the two going back to October makes the pot sweeter, although this match could (and most likely will) stand alone without being a World Heavyweight Championship match

- Edge wins EC match, Edge © vs Randy Orton @ WM21; these two have battle over the IC title (Edge won), battled on Raw as upper card talents (Orton won), and now all that's left to do is bring their already well-matched youth, mic work, & athleticism together in a match for the World Heavyweight Championship on the grandest stage of all. They'd both be over for sure after something like that

- Benoit or Jericho wins EC match, Benoit vs Jericho for the WOrld Heavyweight Championship @ WM21

--

Most likely, none of that is gonna happen unfortunately. Edge could win, but I know how WWE books themselves & I tend to doubt it a tad bit :(

But man, I'll be one happy camper if one of those things w/ Edge happens :D

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

quote:

Edge wins EC match, Edge © vs Randy Orton @ WM21; these two have battle over the IC title (Edge won), battled on Raw as upper card talents (Orton won), and now all that's left to do is bring their already well-matched youth, mic work, & athleticism together in a match for the World Heavyweight Championship on the grandest stage of all. They'd both be over for sure after something like that

that's another one though that's been seen many times already. I wouldn't look forward to that either.