Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Years Revolution 1/9/05 - dare you ask who won the World Heavyweight Title?

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
A HA I CAN NOW POST HERE!!

First I would like to thank the person who put the result effectivly in this threads name. Not that it matters too much like....

Anyway down to business.

One of the worst PPV's ever! Crap mid-card matches. King vs Hassan was the mid-card highlight.

EC was good , then bad, then good again, then returned to bad as HHH got rid of almost all of the WH title's credibility. Edge should've had a longer run in the match, though they seem to of given him a push in HBK's direction. Benoit and Y2J were underplayed, RKO, Randy Orton tried to steal the show again. Batista was used well until I don't know really, something more should've been done with him though.

Jeez that was a stinky PPV!!!!

PS. Please forgive the lateness of my reply

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,656 posts
Somebody wanna post full results?

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
- Hassan over Lawler
- Benjamin over Maven
- Trish over Lita
- Eugene/Regal over Christian/Tomko
- Kane over Snitsky
- Trips wins the chamber match

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts
Oops i forgot about Kane vs Snitsky. That was a good match, oh no wait....I changed my mind. Maven vs SB was a joke. Plain and simple!

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,656 posts
THAT was a ppv card?

wtf.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
that's why none of us ordered it Tank.

It wasn't built up that well at all.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,744 posts

UK Legend Killa:
PS. Please forgive the lateness of my reply

Yeah, we were all wondering, "Where the hell is UKLK? Why hasn't he posted? WHAT THE FCK ARE WE GOING TO DO???"

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,578 posts
in simple speak, that means none of us care

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
What? So I was the only one wondering where his Triple H-bashing remarks were last night?

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts
I went to watch it where i always do, at the greyhound dogtrack. Halfway through the hassan match, the signal goes out. A message comes on the screen saying "This descrambler is not authorized"... something like that. Everyone there started yelling "bootleg!" "Gehtto rigged!!" sh*t like that. It was funny as hell. We were threating to not pay for our food. Then the signal came back halfway through Kane vs Snitsky.

That PPV was junk. I *****ed about not being in PR for it, now im damn happy i wasnt, cause i would have wasted my $ on that. Although aparently the crowd was really hot all night, and I would have enjoyed seein that EC live.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
What? So I was the only one wondering where his Triple H-bashing remarks were last night?

Awww at least Ex cares...