Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Savage joins TNA & already quits...Hogan to blame?

38 replies to this topic

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
source

Talk about a loser...Savage showed up at TNA's Victory Road PPV, makes an appearance, and is to be seen no more?

The story has Savage showing up to be a part of the company & its storylines, including an angle to be played out over the next several weeks leading into their next PPV called Turning Point featuring a 6-Man Tag of Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash against AJ Styles, Monty Brown, and Randy Savage....and then quitting just after the conclusion of this apst weekends Victory Road PPV.

The incident that brought this whole thing on involves none other than Hulk Hogan, who had appearaed backstage at Victory Road to apparently dicsuss a possible future w/ TNA. Now as you may or may not know, Savage has called out Hogan several times over the past few years, but in actuality he must have never intened to do anyhing. Here's a tidbit of the report...

quote:

...after Savage blew off Hogan backstage at Victory Road, Hogan offered to step outside with Savage and settle their differences since Savage had challenged Hogan in public several times. However, Savage just ignored him and walked away

According to several stories, Hogan tried to speak in a mature, civilized manner w/ Savage, but he snubbed him totally.

Later, Savage quits TNA citing "an unsafe working environment," referring to Hogan offering to "step outside & settle their differences." Hogan said "put up or shut up," and Savage walked away & even quit TNA to avoid the very confrontation he'd been asking & even begging for all over the palce for several years now.

What a p*ssy laugh

Chatham

Chatham

like old job

• Members
  • 8,728 posts
what happened between them anyway?

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I've always imagined that Savage was jealous of Hogans success, but I'm not 100% sure what the abckstory may be. Maybe somebody up to date on old-school happening behind-the-scenes or things that happend in WCW (liek Delorean maybe..?) might know what caused all this. I'm not sure...

...but still, Savage is a p*ssy for calling Hogan out, Hogan calling him out to the parking lot, and for Savage not only walking away from Hogan but for also quitting the company so he could avoid seeing Hogan face-to-face again. My God that's pathetic...

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:

Savage is a p*ssy for calling Hogan out, Hogan calling him out to the parking lot, and for Savage not only walking away from Hogan but for also quitting the company so he could avoid seeing Hogan face-to-face again. My God that's pathetic...

^ what you said! thumbs_u P*SSY! unimpres

Ven Halcyon

Ven Halcyon

King of the Nerds

• Members
  • 10,940 posts
And to think, they were once buddies!

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
Who told who to 'Be a Man'?

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts

Chatham:
what happened between them anyway?

shrug I've always thought that they were tight, 'til recently.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
laugh

Yeah...let's tell the world what we think of somebody, continue it for years everywhere from WWF to WCW to WWA and then TNA, do a crappy rap song about it somewhere in between, and yeah...here he comes to confront your ass after he tried to let bygones be gygones and you snubbed him like a **** - time to run!

That's real "macho" Mr. Poffo laugh

Pharoah JZA

Pharoah JZA

The Bomb

• 18,034 posts
I always liked Leaping Lanny better anyways.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Leaping Lanny? Where did you come up with that?

Pharoah JZA

Pharoah JZA

The Bomb

• 18,034 posts
He's Macho Man's brother.
Randy Poffo, Lanny Poffo.
Duh! :P

Mr.Spear

Mr.Spear

• Members
  • 477 posts
what an ******* that savage is that little mutha****in ballerina, Hogan could bet his ass and he knows it. Savage is just jealous after all that **** and Rap songs and junk about Hogan he doesnt even face him man to man.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Yeah what makes it even worse is that he ahd a chance to shake Hogans hand & put an end to it all when Hogan approached him backstage & exxtended his hand to Savage. It's so...I dunno, stupid I guess.

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,137 posts
Yes, very stupid.

Thomas Alan

Thomas Alan

Master Debator

• Banned Users
  • 25,965 posts
That's just funny. Savage has been talking crap for years.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
Posted Image

Hot diggity damn Hulk I’m glad you set it off (set if off)
Used to be hard Hulk now ya done turned soft
Doin’ telephone commercials I seen ya
Dancin’ in tights as a ballerina
I knew all along you had those tendencies
Cuz you’ve been runnin’ from Macho like I got a disease
Dude please your pay per view event was a joke
You’re avoidin’ Randy Savage cuz you know you’ll get smoked
Come on that phony fight the Rock spanked you fast
But when I challenged Hogan to a real fight he passed
I called him out but the punk was scared to go
It was a charity event but the Hulk didn’t show
Hollywood Hulkster you’re at the end of your rope
And I’m a kick ya in the butt and wash your mouth out with soap
Cuz like Rodney Dangerfield you gets’ no respect
So come on Hulk let’s wreck so I can put you in check

CHORUS

Be a man Hulk Come on don’t be scared
Your runnin’ from Macho that’s what I heard
Be a man Hogan Come on don’t be a chump
I never thought Hulk would go out like a punk
Be a man Hulk Come on don’t be scared
You’re runnin’ from Macho that’s what I heard
Be a man Hogan Boy you’s a chump
Cuz Hulk Hogan is a real big punk

VERSE II

They call you Hollywood (hugh hugh) don’t make me laugh
Cuz your movies and your actin’ skills are both trash
Your movies straight to video the box office can’t stand
While I got myself a feature role in Spider Man
Ya hidin’ man but when I find you it’s on
And when I slam ya to the dirt you’ll wish you’s never born
I smell a coward mmmm is that you Hogan
Macho’s gonna kick ya butt is the slogan
You try to ignore me thinkin’ I’ll go away
But I’m a keep on messin’ wit ya dude day after day
And once you step to Macho you’re through
The joke’s on you so Hulk what you gonna do
Probably nothing cuz you’re a real big punk
You called my dad up on the phone man you’s a chump
Cuz if you really got static take it up with me
And I’ll punk ya butt out for the world to see

Ohhhh, yeah! laugh

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
Oh god is that an oxymoron or what?

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
That is just f*cking stupid. I feel humiliated for him.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
You know what that is, right? It's the school yard bully going around, talking all kinds of trash. Then the victim steps up, ready to finally defend himself and the bully, who really had no intention of ever fighting, cowars away.

It's a shame, really. I've always liked The Macho Man. I even put him as guest commentator on my brainchild: NAW Mayhem. Of course, the foundation has been layed for his possible replacement... brother.

Mr.Spear

Mr.Spear

• Members
  • 477 posts
Whos the chump now BEATCH!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
from impactwrestling.com, referring to an interview w/ former wrestler Brian Adams (aka Crush from WWE & member the tag team Kronic in WCW):

--

...Adams was talking up NWA TNA and how they're providing an alternative to WWE, but he did criticize the group and the Jarretts for the way they treated Adams' best buddy, Randy Savage, at the PPV. He said they snuck Savage into the building to keep it secret, and then, Hogan walks in where fans could see him and they kind of make a big deal of it, when they know Savage has heat with Hogan and it was "unprofessional," and "the Jarretts know it was unprofessional." He also says he thinks Savage will work everything out with them and work with TNA eventually.

--

Bleh. Who cares? Most of the people backstage didn't know Hogan was coming, as he was invited by one of the big financila supporters of TNA who keeps them afloat. If that guy is to continue pumping money into the company, I'd let him roll out a red carpet for Hogan & sneak Randy Savage into the arena in a small duffle abg if that's what he wanted. Geeze...

Mr.Spear

Mr.Spear

• Members
  • 477 posts
NOTHER REASON WHY SAVAGE IS NOTHING LIKE HIS SONG "BE A MAN"!!!!! :mad:

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
From 1wrestling.com...

quote:

OHHHHHH YEAH! THE MACHO MAN TO RETURN AT TURNING POINT!

Nashville, TN (November 23, 2004) – On November 7th at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling’s “Victory Road” one of the most beloved performers in the history of professional wrestling shocked the world when he announced his return to the sport. During the last month, Savage has been training for his in-ring return and on December 5th, 2004 “Macho Man” Randy Savage will have the wrestling world on its feet again as he makes his return, to fight!

“Macho Man” has been a champion multiple times in WWE and WCW. After a long absence from the sport, Savage will step into the six-sided ring for the 1st time to team up with “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy as they take on NWA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall & Kevin Nash.

“Why am I back and why here in TNA?” said Savage “It’s simple, I’ve seen this all before. I am not going to hang out on the sidelines while those three ego maniacs destroy another company. I made the mistake of joining them a while back but I know it’s time for the young guns of this business to shine, the Styles and the Hardy’s. Come ‘Turning Point’ I will make sure these so called kings rule no more, ohhhhh yeah!”

Jarrett, Hall & Nash have dubbed themselves the “Kings of Wrestling” and have put out an open challenge to anyone in the business to come and take them on. TNA Superstars Styles and Hardy where the first to answer, now joined by the “Macho Man’ himself. All this action and more is available on pay-per-view Sunday, December 5th 8PM ET/ 5PM PT for only $29.95 SRP. This is more wrestling for less money than anywhere else in the world!

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
PWinsider.com reports that while Randy Savage was at the TNA tapings yesterday, he left the building before they began and is gone from TNA...again.

Allegedly, Savage left as a result of a meeting he had with TNA management requesting that he defeat Jeff Jarrett for the NWA World Title at the January pay-per-view and being told it was not going to happen.

This is the second time Savage has walked out of TNA in his short tenure with the company. The first was after Hulk Hogan showed up at a TNA event.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
What a f*cking child...

Reply to this topic