Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WWE Releases: WWE and Muhammad Hassan Part Ways

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
1) He's in Stehpanie & Triple H's pocket
2) When he speaks, Vince listens...God only knows why
3) He screwed my brother out of a developemental deal back in '01 after years of prmoises, and I can only imagine how amny others he has done this to
4) He'a a jackass

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
hmpfh... this sucks the big one..

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:

3) He screwed my brother out of a developemental deal back in '01 after years of prmoises, and I can only imagine how amny others he has done this to

What does your brother do?

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
I think he was in the developmental department with a local organization, wasn't he?

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
So what if they cut dead weight?

Do you really think ANY of these guys would get over? Gunn never did solo, nor did Chuck. And they had chances. The crowd didn't go for it though.

A-Train shoulda been cut YEARS ago. Like rock said, Gail is the only one that sucks, but she was hardly impressive to me. She had suspect ring skills at best. She would show a great match, then have a crap one.

I think this is good, get rid of people that are worth nothing. Start profiling talent people want to see on Heat instead of these losers.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,744 posts
I just don't understand why they brought Viseral (sp?) and fired all those big guys.. like Test.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts

DESTINY:

DESTINY:

What does your brother do?

Now he works for the US POstal Service & as a mobile DJ. He used to work for WWE as a mat monitor & a tech crew assistant. He trained to wrestle for about 6 years locally & wrestled for a lot of Indy feds in Texas, held some titles, and was promised on & off a developemental deal by Bruce Prichard...lying bastard. He never came through, and continually lied to my brother about it.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
Rico just got fired. :( I actually thought he has true talent.

What is sad is that the minute Lesnar wants back in the WWE, he'll be back in, and they'll love him. Shame really. Such talent wasted.

This is just going to give TNA the boost it needs.
Finally we're going to have some competition on our hands.
Watch, three months from now, when their contracts officially expire, TNA will BOOM!

CheckV1.5

CheckV1.5

• Members
  • 568 posts
Jazz is gone..YAY!!YAY!!YAY!!

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,744 posts
Wow. Rico just came back, too. WTF is going on?

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
The thing is, we seem to say these people that are being released have good in-ring talent, and I agree, the majority of these guys do. BUT! It's the WWE's fault that they dont get to use their skills, they ask them not to.
Can you imagine the matches RVD would have if he was allowed to use his whole move-set? He would be a Top-Card. But no, we must stick with 'kick to the gut, Pedigree...' thumbs_d

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
This is getting ridiculous. Now I'm getting very concerned about Val Venis, Steven Richards, and some of the other guys that aren't on TV every week.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
No kidding, it's one thing to trim the fat, but they are releasing almost everyone who's not mid card.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Some people are speculating that WWE is planning on ending the brand extension sometime soon, explaining the multiple cuts. Also, it's being reported two more wrestlers have been released but no names have been said just yet.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Well that would make sense then.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
but still.. send them to TNA, not fire them completely. I dunno, I don't feel right about this.. who are the next two?

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,802 posts
what? You do realize that TNA is completely unaffiliated with the WWE, right, Reality? I mean why would they literally send their talent to the competition even if it was just as simple as saying, "here guys, take our talent."

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
ah, it didn't come out the way i meant it to shrug

DESTINY

DESTINY

It is your...

• Members
  • 10,391 posts
There are allot of wrestlers who should worry. Some to add onto Ex’ list which come to mind are RVD, Ray Mysterio, the Dudley’s, and La Resistance. I bet the morals in the back really suck, even more than before. One thing is clear; WWE only works on hand full of talent at a time.

Darth Irish

Darth Irish

Daily, nightly, and ever so rightly.

• 14,874 posts
Would they really consider parting with the Dudleys?

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,802 posts

DESTINY:
There are allot of wrestlers who should worry. Some to add onto Ex’ list which come to mind are RVD, Ray Mysterio, the Dudley’s, and La Resistance. I bet the morals in the back really suck, even more than before. One thing is clear; WWE only works on hand full of talent at a time.

I wouldn't put any of those guys anywhere close to the list, especially La Resistance, RVD, and Rey. Hell, Rey and RVD are already booked in matches at Surivor Series and La Resistance are the tag champs.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,578 posts
I read that Hurricane, Rosey, and Val Venis are on the watch list.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,802 posts
That's what I've been seeing, too, but apparently Hurricane is buds with Pritchar or Johnny Ace or someone, which could keep him on board.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
So it seems 4 or 5 more could be cut...

Already Guun has signed with TNA apparently.

And it seems this is all being done so they don't have to send as much talent on house show trips.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Brian "Spanky" Kendrick & Marc Mero (under the WCW name Johnny B. Badd) made their TNA debuts today on Impact & both picked up pinfall victories in their debut matches.

Mike Tenay made it perfectly clear that everyone is wanting to get into TNA at this point, and that there are certainly more "big name stars" on the way who want a crack at TNA.

"big name stars" = latest WWE firings

So Tenay is hinting that some of these guys could be on the way to TNA...and honestly, I wouldn't doubt it. Jerry Jarrett may be no Vince McMahon, but his pocket book isn't shallow or anything.

I would imagine seeing Billy Gunn, Chuck Palumbo, and Johnny Stamboli end up there pretty soon. Maybe even Rico.

The idea of being signed & payed...and actually used....is probably the equivelent of a wet dream to some of these people that WWE has let go.