Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WWE Releases: WWE and Muhammad Hassan Part Ways

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

Delorean:

quote:

The latest in a series of incidents featured Cornette slapping an OVW student several times

Why didnt Cornette just spank him with his tennis racket?

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Funny how JBL can beat up a guy not under contract & get no punishment though...

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

quote:

D-Von Dudley refused to comment on WWE’s decision to part ways with himself and Bubba Ray Dudley. When asked if he would change his mind and talk at a future date, D-Von said, “I don’t think I’ll change my mind, ever.” Bubba Ray Dudley has yet to respond to an interview request WWE.com left on his voice mail on Monday. WWE.com hopes to have Bubba Ray’s comments, if he’s willing to talk, posted soon.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts
Storm left the company?

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,942 posts
Yeah. The WWE wanted him to move to operate their new developmental territory in the South, but he didn't want to move his family from Canada, so he decided to part ways with them and they gave him his retirement match against Jericho at One Night Stand, hence Storm picking up the win.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Earl Hebner just got the boot for selling Merchindise behind WWE's back.

Guess the "You screwed Bret" chants are finally over.

Darth Necromancy

Darth Necromancy

--Blank--

• Members
  • 2,646 posts
ahh man! He was my favorite ref!

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,942 posts
Wow. I didn't think I'd see the day of Hebner leaving the WWE, at least not until Hebner really couldn't ref anymore. shrug I guess with guys like Patterson and Brisco both being gone (I think), anything like this is possible. Next thing you know, they'll be releasing Finkle.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts
They can't release finkle, he's a trademark.

I know patterson retired, but Brisco left?

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
The "You Screwed BRet" chants will live on through HBK and Vince McMahon.

Chatham

Chatham

like old job

• Members
  • 8,728 posts

Delorean:
The "You Screwed BRet" chants will live on through HBK and Vince McMahon.

Don't forget his son.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,942 posts
Yeah, well that'll all backfire now in Canada assuming they keep HBK as a heel. Now those chants will only further help his heel persona. Chew on that, idiot Canadians who live in the past.

Gargan

Gargan

These white pills arent kind..

• Members
  • 8,824 posts
Jacen, dont take away the only thing good in their lives.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
If Hebner was doing something like what is being said, then sorry...he deserved to get the axe.

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

quote:

Along with his brother Earl, Dave Hebner has been released from World Wrestling Entertainment as well. This more than likely has to do with issues involving WWE merchandise.

Initial reports were that Dave had been released too, but he was actually suspended first, and then was released yesterday or today.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
from wwe.com:

quote:

Ivory’s World Wrestling Entertainment television contract will not be renewed. She will make her final appearance on The WWE Experience this weekend. WWE wishes Ivory well and hopes to work with her again in the near future," said WWE.com.

--

We don't want you working for our company...but we hope to sometime work with you again...okay :confused:

Super Dragon

Super Dragon

• 4,154 posts
Man, what is with this..No way is this all to get money for Brock Lesnar.. If there giving him a HUGE deal then there stupid. Brock screwed WWE, Brock should be begging to come back instead of WWE just welcoming him in with TONS of money

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts

SuperDragonV2.1:
Man, what is with this..No way is this all to get money for Brock Lesnar.. If there giving him a HUGE deal then there stupid. Brock screwed WWE, Brock should be begging to come back instead of WWE just welcoming him in with TONS of money

This is not to get money for Brock. The cuts come from profits of the company being down. When you aren't making as much money, then you need to break even atleast by cutting expenses.

And I dont think Vince is gonna blow is wad on Lesnar. Lesnar has no job and he will work for a fraction of what he was making before he left.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
What did Ivory even do for the past couple years anyway? What's surprising is not that they cut her now but that they've kept her for for so long.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,096 posts
Notice she was cut from her Television contract. Not cut from the WWE, period.
So she may still be a trainer, or Road Agent. OR by the sounds of it, they may've offered those roles to her, but she turned them down.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
She was cut, IMO, because the show she co-hosts will cease to exist after the move to USA.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts
After all these years heat will be gone?

Anyway they release ivory who can wrestle and keep Christy............

If they made their product better, they would be making more funds then they are now. Cutting costs is nice and works, but making a better product which causes raises in merchandise does even better.

hell I havn't seen anyone checking out wwe videos or action figures in a long time. Makes sense since these past few years havn't been great, it's only now that it's improving a bit.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Not Heat, but WWE Experience. Basically it's all recap.

Nobak

Nobak

• Members
  • 120 posts
You mean like Afterburn? It plays on Sportsnet and is the only way I can keep up with Smackdown somewhat. Except it's one hour and they cut beginnings of matches and lesser storylines like Heidenreich and yet they can play Cena's video 3 weeks in a row.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,934 posts
I never even heard of the experiance.