Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fact Or Crap: Wrestling Version

1050 replies to this topic

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Nest poster, tell me if this statement is Fact or Crap, in your opinion. And then the next poster goes.

Fact Or Crap: Sting will come to the WWE for one last run in wrestling.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
Fact. Although it wont be for a while, somethings will have to change methinks, but we will see Sting back in the WWE.

Fact or Crap: The WWE will use WCW sometime in the future (ie: in the next 2-3 years)

(nice topic, btw.)

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Thanks,

Crap! I think they'll use it to make money but not on the air.

Fact Or Crap: Kane will win the World title before he retires.

Darth AkilU

Darth AkilU

• Members
  • 29 posts
CRAP, Kanes character sucks. I think they will change his gimmick again soon.

Fact Or Crap: Will Randy Orton or Triple HHH surpass Flair as 16 times world champ?

Fact Or Crap: Will Flair become champ again?

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Crap and Crap. They will not hold the belt as much as Flair and Flair wont hold it again.

Fact Or Crap: Bret Hart will return to WWE in some capacity.

Darth AkilU

Darth AkilU

• Members
  • 29 posts
True, we may see Brett in the WWE again accepting his induction the Hall of Fame. That’s about it…

Fact Or Crap: Canadians are the best wrestling fans out there...

Fact or Crap: nWo was the most awesome wrestling organization group.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Crap: The best wrestling fans are the ones who, whether they're smart fans or don't know about "storylines," support the product. That includes anything from ratings to merchendising. Good wrestling fans can take the good w/ the bad

Crap: nWo had too damn many people by the time it reached its peak.

--

Fact or Crap: WrestleMania XXI will be Undertakers last WrestleMania...

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Crap, Undertaker will be around for Wrestlemania XXII. He loves the business and I dont think he is looking forward to retiring soon.

Fact Or Crap: Triple H would be a World Title contender if he wasn't involved with Stephanie.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Fact: He jsut wouldn't be in a position to bury people. He'd have his ups & downs like anyone else.

--

Fact or crap: Big Show will hold one of the two, if not both, of the WWE world titles again someday...

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Fact, Once they find a good gimmick for him. Maybe being himself and not a "monster" that can flip cars and "killing" Kurt Angle. He is a force to be reckoned with.

Fact Or Crap: WcW would still be around if Ted Turner had complete control over it and wouldnt have merged with AOL.

Rock

Rock

Self High-Five

• 38,702 posts
Crap. Ted didn't ruin it, he just turned his back on it. It's like saying the Titanic might have made it if it hit a different iceberg. The ****er still woulda sunk.

FoC: WWE's ratings would more than double if they replaced their writers with the nAw creative team.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Crap. Don't get me wrong, I think you guys could write a pretty damn decent show, I just don't see any wrestling program getting up into the 6.0 range again anytime soon. We'll have to wait for the next big boom (if there is one), to ever see those types of numbers again.

Fact or Crap: Hulk Hogan is the biggest icon in WWE history.

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Fact, Not necessarily the best wrestler but definately the biggest Icon. I mean the man has made it through 3 succesful decades and he is still a household name.

Fact Or Crap: Batista deserves the Intercontinental belt.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Crap... he serves better as the guy to beat up someone and be the powerhouse than a title man right now.

FoC... Vince needs to return as an on air character?

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Crap. Vince gets old REALLY fast nowadays when he's on tv for longer than his special guest appearances. Limit his appearances and I get a kick out of seeing him. But without Austin to fued with anymore, Vince just doesn't work as a continuous on-air character. That ship has sailed.

Fact or Crap: Stephanie should return to tv in some capacity. (hehehe)

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Fact: As long as shes not in charge and gets little voice time. Make her a quasi manager to someone needing a boost (cena maybe).

FoC: Same as above, but with Shane.

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Fact, He could be a good manager or part time wrestler. I think he has some good skills in the ring. And whenever he gets in the ring, I know something good will usually happen.

Fact Or Crap: RVD will be WWE World Champ someday.

Ashaman

Ashaman

• Members
  • 3,634 posts
Crap, hes careless and is a spot to spot guy...as in high spot to high spot. He's good for the Jeff Hardy title run. Tease it, but never get it.

FoC: Will Jeff Hardy make a WWE return?

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Fact, whenever he runs out of drug money.

Fact or Crap: Heidenrich will be World Champion.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Crap: He won't win it as he is a flash in the pan. He may win a secondary belt.

FoC: Bruno Samartino will be inducted in the Hall of Fame?

Darth AkilU

Darth AkilU

• Members
  • 29 posts
FACT, Bruno is a legond...

FoC: Randy Orton will continue with the logond killer thing, even as a face.

ivan5658

ivan5658

The Puerto Rican

• Members
  • 1,666 posts
Fact: I think Randy needs a Face character that is still an a-hole... not the typical face.

FoC: Randy Orton will work better as a face rather than a heel

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Crap: Only because nearly every modern-day main eventer from The Rock to HBK to HHH have gone on record as saying how much easier it is to be a heel in this business. It's a lot easier to get the fans to dislike you than it is to garner their support. That's ususally up to whomever the face is feuding with in many ways

Fact or Crap: Smackdown will again, as it was when the brand extension began, become the better wrestling & storyline TV show of the two at some point in time...

Delorean

Delorean

• Members
  • 3,051 posts
Fact, all it needs is one or two more big names to help elevated the already great wrestlers they have.

Stone Cold will make an Appearance on RAW before the year's end.

CheckV1.5

CheckV1.5

• Members
  • 568 posts
Fact:WWE will probably get hungry for a Austin return.

Fact or Crap:Check will rise up to be the best naw superstar ever

Reply to this topic