The Wrestling "OR" Game!

Delorean

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survivor Series. It has more of a history.

And it's always good for when the WWE has an overloaded roster. I dont even think they'll actually have the SS type match this year. Except for maybe one match for each show?

WcW Giant or WWE Big Show?

Dude...I was gonna say that... hmmm

And I choose Big Show. Why? Why choose an often-times 7-foot jobber over a guy who made his debut against Hulk Hogan & beat his ass? Hmmm...don't know. Maybe because he was a member of teh Dungeon of Doom & hung out with guys liek Kevin Sullivan & some jerkoff named "The Leprechaun." Maybe it was the whole angle w/ him, Luger, and the cigarettes. I'm not sure. I think he's still got some main event juice left in him, and judging by last weeks Smackdown, he's gonna get another push. No problem w/ that. He jobbed to Eddie Guerrero last time we saw him, so that's fine & good w/ me.

--

The Hart Foundation or The British Bulldogs?

I've always been a bigger fan of Edge than Christian, but lately, Christian has been better (injury time off notwithstanding). He puts on better interviews and has had better matches. Don't get me wrong, Edge is still one of my favorites, but he needs more polishing before he can move up to the main event, while I think all Christian needs is the right angle.

more worthless title: WCW International World Title, or WWE European Title?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.