The Wrestling "OR" Game!

Delorean

Bret vs Shawn... all the way. Yeah Im a Huge Bret fan, but this was the "original" (im guessing there might have been others, but this was the 1st real mainstream one and biggest one) Bret and Shawn were (and shawn still is) great workers. That entire match kept you hooked. HHH vs Benoit was good but it had comercials and HHH doesnt compare to either Bret or HBK as far as in ring ability is concerned.

--

Best rivalry Bret vs Owen or Bret vs HBK

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan crusing the Rock's car. Just because for the most part the whole Kane/Shane fued was so ridiculous and I got tired of seeing Kane presumably destroyed in all these accidents (the car crash, falling into a burning garbage disposal) yet returning the next week with a single band-aid on him.

Vince McMahon; better as an announcer or his evil WWE owner character?

Scott Hall. Unfortunately, he was part of the beginning of fans cheering for the "cool heel" but the man made me laugh. W/ the nWo, he had to be my favorite member the whole time, aside from Kevin Nash & possibly Syxx. I was a Wolfpack fan before there was an actual Wolfpack stable, you know, when it was a nickname for Hall/Nash/Syxx/Konnan as the nWo's "hitmen."

--

Evolution or Nation of Domination circa 1997-98 (Farrooq, Rock, Mark Henry, Godafather, D'Lo Brown)?

The original, simply because I loved HBK as a heel at the time & because it was their run against Stone Cold that helped get WF over the hump & start winning the Monday Night Wars again.

--

WCW Icon:

Sting or Ric Flair...or somebody else entirely?

Toss-up...and here it comes...Triple H. Hogan never had Stephanie in his bed & Vince in his pocket (as a result of Stehpanie, that is, but to a lesser extent perhaps).

--

Most credible of the current two based on events having taken place since the brand extension in '02:

Raws World Heavyweight Championship or Smackdowns WWE Championship?

Rock face. He's just way too funny to be heel. Corporate Rock worked because he had Vince and Co behind him making him more prickish, but I just coudn't dislike the 2003 Rock, which is weird cos EVERYONE wanted him to go heel but nobody booed him, maybe cos he was wrestling Goldberg.

Head or Moppy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.