The Wrestling "OR" Game!

Delorean

It's pretty simple, so simple that I probably don't have to explain much in detail.

Just give two options, the next poster picks one and BRIEFLY explains why he/she made that choice, then he/she gives two more options. Here is an example for you to go by:

First poster: Marty Jannetty or Jeff Hardy?

Next poster: Jannetty because [insert reason here], and not Jeff because [insert reason here]. Wrestlemania or Summerslam?

I will start the game.

Which was better. WCW Cruiserweight Title or WWF Light Heavyweight Title?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go with Ladder Matches. The Cage Match is cool but it's used so much more often than a ladder match that the latter still remains a fairly unique stipulation to this day. Plus you get almost all the shock value from a ladder match as you would a cage match, minus the obstructed view due to the damn links, lol.

1980's-early 90's WWF championship belt or Attitude era WWF championship belt?

Road Warriors - aside from ECW, they wrestled everywhere. Japan, NWA, AWA, WWF, WCW, and even the indy circuit. Demolition was awesome in WWF, but that's it - they were a WWF staple team. The Road Warriors were even so popular that before WWF could get ahold of them, they tried to create their own generic version (or at least IMO) in The Powers of Pain - great team, but too much like the Road Warriors IMO.

--

Better non-WWF innovator - Eric Bischoff or Paul Heyman?

Raw, at the moment, due to it having some good promos of late in addition to matches. Smackdown's doing weill, though, and the only thing holding it down for me at the moment is that Angle and Guerrerro are both having to take it easy from wear and tear, which is unfortunate since we're only getting to see their mic work much ow, which is great, but is not the full package, which would be amazing since both men can deliver all around.

Orton or Cena?

Cena at the moment only because of his outstanding charisma & proven capability in his current role. It's hard to judge Orton at the moment, as he has come to a crossroads-type postition & we have yet to see which road creative is going to direct him upon.

--

HBK or Triple H?

Hell in a Cell is more of a bloodbath, somebody is gonna get hurt, end to rivalries type of match. Elimination Chamber is cool, HHH's pointless victory over Goldberg in '03 tainted the EC momentarily for me.

--

Old Sting (pre black & white) or New Sting

New Sting before he won the belt from Hogan and started talking. It was a rebirth for his character and it worked (Unlike Kane's Rebirth) I just loved seeing him drop from the rafters each week too!

Ministry Undertaker or American Badass Undertaker?

Oooooh, toughest one yet, Ex. I have to go with Benoit. In today's wrestling world it is really hard to get over based on just wrestling skills and he has done that. We all agree he has little to no mic skills. And he got the belt and won over alot of fans!!

Outsiders or Dudley Boyz?

Dudleys. They have won just about every single tag title there is (if you count their WCW tag title reign in WWE shrug ) And look how long they've last as a team. That's pretty good I suppose. Hall & Nash aren't the best in-ring storytellers either, as opposed to D-Von & especially Bubba Ray.

--

JR & The King or Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby Heenan?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.