Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HHH=sucks (part 2)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
Once again, i did mean that 'cause he's black' comment as a joke... the token black guy sorta thing... meh

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
That's what I figured, Bane, what with it being separated from the others and being so short, but that is an issue that obviously has some controversy surrounding it, as some obviously feel that it could holdweight.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
I always thought that despite "crowd pops," WWE just never has thought (and still may think) that Booker T cannot cut it as a top face or world champion. Severl WWE brass & even a few superstars at the time (Triple H included of course) felt that his push was a nice breath of fresh air for WCW and a deserved oppertunity, but that he was pushed as something he's not - another version of The Rock. If you think back, WCW tried to re-package Booker as another Dwayne Johnson rather than as himself. The "$500 shirts," these catch=phrases that just didn't fit Booker T, the nickname "The People's Champion," and they even had him start doing the Rock Bottom...err, the "Book End." Point being, they feel that his time as a main eventer was as something he really isn't & so they don't know if he'd get over big as himself or not. That's a bit lame IMO unimpres

Han Solo

Han Solo

• Members
  • 5,100 posts
I think Tajiri held the WCW US title in the WWE as part of his push, not the Intercontinental.