Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HHH=sucks (part 2)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Ender

Ender

Calmer than you are

• Members
  • 9,232 posts
HHH sucks. Even when he is supposed to be off the plot still f'n revolves around him. They have all but written off Booker T into a permanent mid-carder and a token 6th guy in a elimination match/rumble or whatever.

Booker T is a guy who has paid his dues, he is a good-worker, and he is over. Does he even get a f'n fued for the belt? Nope. That asshat Nash will when he gets back from filming Punisher. Nash cannot even run to teh ring let alone "wrestle".

I thought with HHH being off the show for a few months will give Goldberg an opportunity to have the spotlight and let some upper mid-carders get a shot at holding a spot at the top of the card like Y2J and Booker T. Was I f'n wrong or what.

Attention WWE...HHH sucks. I hate HHH. That is not a good hate either. I cannot stand HHH. I stop watching RAW because of HHH. Please, RAW needs a rest from his eternal crappiness.

Sorry about the rant...

Oh yes...I love Lance Storm and bring Macho Man back.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
Once again Ender, we agree... I mean it doesnt happen often and in the past it's gotten kinda icky... but damn you're right! and when you're right! YOU'RE RIGHT!!

I dont care if you love or hate HHH, but it's obvious to even the most loving person that he is just a waste of space. Sure, a small little thing each week, like the little promo that Cade and Jindraks got... that would be enough of a dose of HHH for me... sure, evey now and again i can handle him being the focus of a RAW or even a PPV, if it's interesting. But damn... he is everything BUT that... Like Ender said, he remains the focus even when he's out injured or away... it's just plain terrible and sickening...

The reason Jericho wont ever get to the top is because he out-shines HHH in the ring. We all know it, HHH knows it, but HHH insists on holding him down... making sure that they are on the same alliance... eg: Both Heels at the same time or Faces... thus, they wont have to fued with each other, and HHH will always be the one dominating the other, because he is the 'older and wiser'... note it! Apparently HHH is meant to be doing a face turn very soon... Jericho is inches away from blowing the roof off the house with just his entrance... coincidence? I think not. HHH doesnt want to have to deal with the likes of him...

RVD will never be at the top because he speaks the truth. You've all read the interviews. Here's a guy whose in-ring style is just like no other. He can come at you from ANY direction. Of course, for 'safety' reasons they've limited his move-set, once again an out-shining thing... because HHH's Pedigree is just such a GREAAAAAAT move... *sigh*. RVD is just beyond over it's not funny, but every time these two meet, HHH acts like he's a bug... sure, Rob gets all his spots out, but gee... is that a kickout after a frogsplash... OF COURSE! Because it's mighty HHH... and because RVD has the balls and the reasoning and confidence to speak his mind, he does and gets buried for it.

Now for Booker T. Well the reasoning here is simple. He's black.

Thanks, Ender for re-awakening this. I look forward to Part 3 for I'm sure we'll end up getting it. I too was looking forward to these few months of HHH-less RAW, but to no avail... why cant this guy just get a carreer ending injury? I hate to wish that on someone, but it's the only way... or maybe that would just make them play the sympathy card and we'd have a new-GM... looks like we're stuck with HHH for quite sometime... It's always a lose-lose situation if you're not a McMahon or Helmsley....

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

• Members
  • 148 posts
Booker T & RVD about 4 months back were getting the biggest POPS!!

I would say it was like that for almost a full year! BUT Vince doesn't care what the fans are cheering? Makes NO sense..

WWE is sooooo wanting to make HHH into this mid 1980's WCW Ric Flair TV Show. Where he rules everything.. WWE/HHH scripts "angles" are almost word for word from the mid 80's WCW

HHH is NOT Ric Flair.. all they have in common is a BIG NOSE.

HHH has had this gameplan for a long time.. he is a very strange guy! Remember the night he knew Brett Hart was screwed and lied about it in the hallway with Brett's Wife..He has slowly worked his way to Vince's Daughter and NOW is marrying her.

He has a hidden agenda..and has been working on it for years! "ME First" puke

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
I also find it funny that now that he's doing some movies, he's trying to "outclass" The Rock by trying to pass off the notion that, unlike Rock, even though he's now into films, he'll still be with WWE first. Not only is that lame and a pure sign of jealousy over the Rock, but in the end it won't make Triple H look good. The Rock is making movies, therefore realizes he can't dedicate to the WWE anymore fulltime. Therefore he's out of storylines albeit the occaisonal surprise visit. Triple H however wants the best of both worlds, i.e., he gets to film his movie, but somehow, even though he's not going to be around for a month, he gets a title shot at Goldberg at Survivor Series. Looking at it in from that perspective, its in actuality the Rock who in the end should have more respect from the rest of the guys for not demanding to be in PPV main events without being around to build it up.

This is a very bad sign because I see it becoming a pattern. Everyone's thinking that now Triple H is having some movie deals, that he'll be gone and the spotlight will be off him. I see it much differently. I see Triple H being gone for months at a time on a movie yet still managing to secure a main event calibar match for the all-important PPVs. It's a freaking disaster in the making.

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
You know Jason, i was thinking the same thing... at least when it comes to the PPV thing. But I agree with the Rock comments... very true.

I was reading a few things on certain websites and basically it came to the conclusion that it was going to be Nash/Goldberg for the title at Survivor Series... but I'm thinking HHH made a phone call to a certain Big Daddy Cool and made sure he went to go get surgery...

BUT! I think i've found a blessing in disguise! Think about it... HHH/Goldberg was initially set as a re-match at WMXX... but if it happens at SS... then we wont have to put up with HHH in the Main Event of WrestleMania... although.... I will be speaking too soon. I just know it. You know he's going to weasel his way into the Main Event position... probably win the Royal Rumble or something. Just disgusting!

Darth Dude

Darth Dude

terminal crazy

• Members
  • 13,972 posts
Haha I can fully imagine HHH formulating his 10 year plan before he even signed with wwf!

It is funny tho. I remember everybody saying HHH was the best thing to happen to professional wrestling since puppies. A few years later and hes now the most hated guy in wrestling. I'm sick of him, we're all sick of him except the McMahons and now he is one so he'll be in the spotlight forever. We all just have to try and find a way to live with it.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
I remember when he was the first ever heel to win a WrestleMania main event at WM2000 - I knew we were all in big trouble even then.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
I'm actually not as annoyed with Triple H at the moment as I usually am, but I can't help but agree with what you've all said. They haven't officially made the Goldberg/HHH rematch yet, so, even though I'm sure it'll likely happen, I'm holding out hope that maybe just maybe they'll make a Goldberg/Michaels rematch because that could actually be really entertaining if we didn't know it was going to lead up to someone interfering in the match, but like some of you said, a HHH/Goldberg rematch would clear that out of the way now to save something better for Wrestlemania.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
Who'd win in a match, HHH, Hogan and Undertaker vs the Holy Trinity? :P

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts
Apparently fans complained about Flair being over the hill and holding down the younger stars during what we now call his "hayday" or "prime".

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Frankly I wouldn't care if Triple H is "holding down" younger stars if he was entertaining me, but he's not. In fact he's not enteraining the majority of us, yet Triple H is still at the top. So now I care. It's simple really, entertain me and you deserve the spot... don't and you need to leave. It's egocentric for sure, but in this situation so what.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
See, I had thought that about Flair, Y2A, but he's shown that he can actually still put on good matches and be entertaining.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Better than a lot of the guys in WWE who blow spots, cut lousy promos, & can't get over no matter how hard they're pushed. Flair needs to stick aroud & show these guys how it's done. He still cuts the best promo's on Raw alongside Y2J, Stone Cold, & Bischoff. Other than slowing down due to age & whatnot, Flair is still in pretty good shape for his age. I don't mind seeing him at all, he's in a great role right now & isn't holding anyone back - unlike somebody else we know named Triple H.

Ender

Ender

Calmer than you are

• Members
  • 9,232 posts
Flair didn't look half bad against Maven the other night.

I think Evolution is supposed to be HHH's nWo. I hate teh Evolution angle bacuase it will bury a bunch of wrestlers. We will see Evolution for most of the show and the rest of the show during non-Evolution matches and skits we will hear JR and Lawler talk about Evolution.

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
An example of what you're talking about:

"My GAWD, Batista is bigger than Goldberg!" ~ JR

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
Yea, Apparently Goldberg is not at all happy about that comment. Seriously, because he gets into his 'character' so much, he feels he's the biggest thing and when you hype someone to be bigger etc... he get's majorly pissed... but I cant think of the last time anyone powerbombed Goldberg... so, i'm with JR on this one.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
Batista seriously looked like the man out there on Monday. Sure, I know it was just one move on one guy, but it looked great. I'm actually enjoying Evolution for the most part. While I don't like Triple H, (pause :D ) Orton and Flair have provided some good moments and matches. I really hope Batista and Orton are pushed as a tag team, especially with so few on Raw now, with all of the unpushed talent, it would make so much sense to put them there.

xdflwr

xdflwr

diet cokehead

• Members
  • 5,143 posts

Darth_Bane:
Now for Booker T. Well the reasoning here is simple. He's black.

One word: Rocky.

Niser

Niser

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
He's more half black isn't he? I know it shouldn't matter but yea.... it is Vince we are talking about here.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
I really don't see Booker's ethnicity having anything to do with it, but maybe I'm just overly naive...

Niser

Niser

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
well looking at prolly how many black wrestlers there have been, and Rock was the FIRST WWF/E black champ.

And Ron Simmons and Booker T were the WCW ones, shows something doesn't it?

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
I was actually just making a bit of a joke with the Booker T remark... It just seemed funny to me at the time, especially since HHH tried to use that angle against him a few months back etc... 'people like you...' etc...

But yea, in the REAL case of Booker... he is probably the next 'Rock' in a way... I mean he probably gets the biggest legit pops of a super-star who hasnt returned or some legend, you know? So, basically it's just HHH afraid to lose his spot. Much like the same with RVD and Jericho...

but he's also black!

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
I don't think Booker T's color has a whole lot to do with it.

It might, but I believe its timing more than anything. He was in the running for the WWE title at the wrong time, and the wrong time was when Triple H was on his power trip.

Han Solo

Han Solo

• Members
  • 5,100 posts
Colour has nothing to do with it in the WWE? Look at all Japanese wrestlers in the WWE ever. They always lose and get lumped together because Vince sees them as not as good as white americans. Look at all the stupid ethnic stereotypes and they always lose (See FBI, 'Yakuza' stable, Guerreros, Boriquas, Un-Americans etc etc)

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
I don't think the modern WWE is "racist" as much as it is "biased towards the dollar". That coupled with superstars in power having egos (and their own personal agenda/views) can play like racism. I totally believe that if the WWE thinks they can make the dough they will push whatever ever ethnic type is in question.

ie recently (modern WWE/F) Tajiri has had major pushes as a heel and face in the cruiserweight, IC (if I recall right) and tag team divisions; The Rock (nuff said); Booker T has recieved major pushes as a heel and face in the tag team and IC divisions, even though his last attempt at the World division was squashed due to someone else's ego.