Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A WWE first!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Darth Necromancy

Darth Necromancy

--Blank--

• Members
  • 2,646 posts
The first person to EVER concurrently hold a political office AND a WWE Title is none other than California's new Govenor-Elect, Arnold Schwarzenegger.

As both the Govenor of 'Kal-ee-fow-nya' and the reigning WWE Box Office Champion (he even has a belt!) it will be exciting to see how he juggles his schedule!

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts
He should drop the title to The Rock.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
I"m not questioning you about the validity of what you said or anything, but I'm curious. What is this Box Office Campion thing? I know t isn't anything too serious, but I've just neer heard about it before.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Wasn't there some govener of New Jersy who struck down the anti-wrestling law given a belt? It was the old one that was worn between Hogan's reign and Shawn Micheals?

Y2A

Y2A

Bow Down to the Bling

• Members
  • 6,982 posts

Jacen123:
I"m not questioning you about the validity of what you said or anything, but I'm curious. What is this Box Office Campion thing? I know t isn't anything too serious, but I've just neer heard about it before.

Arnold was a guest on RAW or Smackdown! just before End of Days came out. Vince introduced him and handed him the WWF Box Office Championship. Aronld came out later in the night during the main event and got involved, even socking Triple H.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
Damn, i wish I had seen that...

Skatetrooper

Skatetrooper

• Members
  • 797 posts
No, man you don't wish you had seen it. It's up there as one of the worst celebrities on WWE/WWF besides Samuel L Jackson acting as Shaft on a raw episode.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts

Skatetrooper:
No, man you don't wish you had seen it. It's up there as one of the worst celebrities on WWE/WWF besides Samuel L Jackson acting as Shaft on a raw episode.

What are you talking about it was awesome! The crowd popped huge when Arnold layed HHH out.

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
Side Note: The worst "celebrity promotion" on the WWE (recently) had to be the "Planet of the Apes" skit/promo they did on Smackdown when Burton's Apes film was released.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,804 posts
Oh yes, that was quite bad. One of the few bad references/events EVER involving monkeys..