Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Best fueds...that never were

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Typhoon

Typhoon

• Members
  • 215 posts
Okay well this is just kinda a Fanstasy thing where you make the fued..how it begins and how it ends...you can use past superstars, or present superstars...and you can mix them.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Don't be surprised if I list things that are still possible & things that are even rumored to be happening sometime in the future:

- I wanted to see Hogan & Austin get into it when Hogan returned, but damnit it never happened

- Goldberg vs HBK

- Goldberg vs Kane

- Goldberg vs Kurt Angle

- Ken Shamrock vs Kurt Angle

- Ken Shamrock vs Goldberg

- Hell...Ken Shamrock vs Kurt Angle vs Goldberg - why not?

- Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

There will be more to come I'm sure...

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
I always wanted a Kurt Angle - Mick Foley match around the time Foley was fired as Commissioner, because Kurt was involved during a few of the beatdowns on Foley then. It could have been a fight over his contract, if he lost he was fired as commish, if he won he couldn't be fired.

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*

Guest_ogpapasmurf_*
  • Guests
Goldberg vs. Steve Austin
The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin vs. Hulk Hogan
Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart
Brock Lesner vs. Goldberg
Mankind vs. Brock Lesner
Mankind vs. Goldberg

Niser

Niser

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
Amazing Red and Rey Rey

A true finish to the Angle, HHH, steph deal (PLEASE GOD FIGURE IT OUT AND START IT NOW!)

Typhoon

Typhoon

• Members
  • 215 posts
I would have HBK and Sting VS. Sean O' Haire and Trips

Christians VS. Athiests

3 & 6 years to go...

3 & 6 years to go...

Mr. Impatient

• Moderators
  • 19,181 posts
- Goldberg vs. Austin
- Goldberg vs. Lesnar
- The Skyscrapers (Sid & Spivey) vs. The Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker & Kane)
- Hogan vs. Flair vs. Bockwinkel (All in their prime)
- Hogan vs. Flair (1985)
- Angle vs. Hart
- Sting vs. Ultimate Warrior

Sir Auron

Sir Auron

• Members
  • 1,072 posts
Sabu vs Goldberg

I would give anything to see Sabu atomic chair drop Goldberg and end his career!

Taker vs. Mankind one more time!

Benoit vs. Owen Hart

Sonjay Dutt vs. Sabu

Could definitely happen in MLW.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Christopher Daniels vs Rey Mysterio - it's possible, if WWE would ever wake the f*ck up & realize that Daniels is one of the most talented guys to never make it w/ a big promotion

Joey Mathews & Christian York vs Eddie & Chavo Guerrero - this one is possible too; Mathews & York have both been signed to developmental deals w/ WWE before, but had to be let go around the time that WCW was purchased (Christopher Daniels also shared this fate, after having only been siogned for a few days & never tried out)

Typhoon

Typhoon

• Members
  • 215 posts
okay if u didnt read before I want to know how you would start the fued and then end the fued

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

smarter than the average bear

• Members
  • 8,614 posts
WCW vs WWF: Clash of the Titans

Sting vs Undertaker(original)
Angle vs Shamrock
Andre the Giant vs Big Show
Catcus Jack vs Kevin Nash
Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat vs HBK
Brett Hart vs Y2J
Lex Luger vs Randy Orton
Rick Flair(in his prime) vs the Rock
Goldberg vs Lesner
Razor Ramone vs HHH
Iron Sheik vs Mankind
Billy Gram vs Hulk Hogan(80s)
Randy Savage vs Steve Austin(prime)

Typhoon

Typhoon

• Members
  • 215 posts
Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy vs.Rey Mysterio for the titles

Lord Darth Hunter

Lord Darth Hunter

Sith Lord of Crystal Lake

• 4,443 posts

Niser:
A true finish to the Angle, HHH, steph deal (PLEASE GOD FIGURE IT OUT AND START IT NOW!)

I always felt cheated that the WWE created this great storyline that turned into a full two year long feud that actually made sense and had charisma among all the players. Then it just got dropped and we never saw an actual finish.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Well there sort of was a finish...Triple H & Kurt Angle had a match at one of the PPV's in late 2000, I believe it was No Mercy. Stephanie got into the ring & acted torn as to who she should help when both Kurt & Hunter were down. Hunter looked up at Steph all bloody & said "choose...choose right now." Stephanie proceeded to smash Kurt in the balls & Hunter then won w/ a Pedigree & the two lovebirds played tonsil hockey in the center of the ring.

The Incoharent Jedi

The Incoharent Jedi

INTERNET FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members
  • 7,211 posts
Benoit vs Ken Shamrock