Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shockmaster's Debut

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

six minutes

six minutes

• Members
  • 70 posts
I am wondering what PPV the Shockmaster incident occurred at? Also, is obtaining a copy of this PPV possible?

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
I think it was an interview segment - I seem to recall him trying to run through a doorway, and instead running straight through a wall laugh

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,093 posts
Anyone care to elaborate? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Details!!

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
The only thing I remember about "The Shockmaster" was that in WCW on some show (I think it was an installment of "Clash of the Champions" on TBS), he made his arrival. During some interview segment, he came running out & I believe he crashed through a wall & looked like a complete idiot or something.

From what I heard, Tugboat/Typhoon (Iforget his real name) was the guy under the stormtrooper...err, Shockmaster helmet.

If I remember correctly Bane, he was just some big dude in a stormtrooper helmet, nothing really special at all. Somehow I hear his name & see him mentioned every now & then, so I guess he left his mark one way or another laugh

Panda Mime

Panda Mime

• Members
  • 119 posts
Listen to the Shockmaster!

Click HERE for a funny article about Shocky and other bad gimmicks.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
I actually have a video of Shockmaster falling through that wall on my computer, its very funny and only about 2 mb.

Panda Mime

Panda Mime

• Members
  • 119 posts
That video, or a version of it, used to be available for download at the link I provided. I tried it yesterday though and the download link for the AVI file doesn't work.