Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you watch 1 brand only, and which one?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Niser

Niser

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
Topic says it all, do you only watch Raw or smackdown? Or do you get to watch both?

Beforethe split I watch RAW all the time and caught SD! when I could. After the split I only watch RAW. I can't remember the last time I actually turned on SD!. Granted I usually work at that time, but when Im off I make no effort to watch.

And of course it has Angle, Beniot, Kidman, and Cena all of whom I liked to watch.

Though I really do enjoy RAW alot lately. It seems to be picking up greatly and with no Vince, it can only get better.

Primbud

Primbud

Good For You

• Members
  • 72,824 posts
I don't watch either with much consistency. When they were new (competitively), I used to watch RAW more but then it sort of switched. Back in my hayday of watching pro wrestling, I did watch WWF way more than any other organization.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
I watch it all. Raw has less McMahon influence, which is great. I'd f*ck Stehpanie's brains out, but I get sick & tired of watching her dominate TV time & so she gets on my nerves for that reason. This whole Vince/Sable/Stephanie bunch of crap has gotten on my nerves week in & week out. But Smackdown does have such redeeming qualities as Rey vs Tajiri thumbs_u

If NWA/TNA could get a TV deal, I'd totally watch that show as well. Jeff Jarrett, Raven, D'Lo Brown, AJ Styles, Jerry Lynn, Syxx-Pac (X-Pac), Kid Kash, Perry Saturn, Justin Credible, Shane Douglas, Christopher Daniels, Amazing Red, Shark Boy, Joey Mathews, Christian York, what can I say - they have a pretty awesome roster & I'd love to watch a show w/ those peeps once a week :D

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
I only watch RAW.. 'cause i don't get the chan. w/ SD! for some odd reason.. but the re-run comes on saturdays on fox.. so.. i do kinda watch both :confused:

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,802 posts
I always catch Raw.

I try to catch Smackdown, but over the summer, I couldn't get it, so I just got used to not watching it.

Now, it's on opposite Survivor and CSI, both of which I also watch.

Given that, I try to tape Smackdown and watch it later because it has great matches and Angle!

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
I'd f*ck Stehpanie's brains out

I wouldn't, the idea of her having been with HHH sickens me.

Starchick

Starchick

• Members
  • 4,256 posts
I have class on both monday and thursday nights, but I always tune into the last hour of Raw when I get home and catch up. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw Smackdown. I'm with Jacen on this one, my VCR is occupied with Survivor and CSI. I can't tape them all!

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

smarter than the average bear

• Members
  • 8,614 posts

Stallion:

Stallion:
I'd f*ck Stehpanie's brains out

I wouldn't, the idea of her having been with HHH sickens me.

The fact that she is both fat and ugly has me turned off. thumbs_d Why on earth could you desire that?? Now Gail Kim on the other hand....I'd love to tear into that! love

Sir Auron

Sir Auron

• Members
  • 1,072 posts
I seldom watch Raw or SD anymore. I see PPV's though with a group of friends who still have faith in WWE. Though I do consistently watch MLW.

I think in another year MLW will reach the quality of ECW's hay day. Hopefully Sabu will stay or at least work special matches.

xdflwr

xdflwr

diet cokehead

• Members
  • 5,143 posts
sd!

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
RAW is the only one I watch on a regular basis, though Smackdown is probably the better show wrestling-wise. It just bugs me that its taped. I've got a mental block where I need to see it happen live along with everyone else.