Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No Mercy!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
I thought the PPV was okay, but I had to :rolleyes: at the Biker/Lesnar match.

You've got two guys fighting for a biker chain, when they've got big old "steel steps" in the ring? Who is the genius that booked that crap?

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,093 posts
hahahah... Valid point... obviously it was a No Holds Barred match... anything goes, no DQ... so why not crack out a bunch of other weapons... looks like the chain is now the bigger formidable foe... but remember, play along with it! heheh this isnt reality... it's the WWE!

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
Gowen...Hardy...clean..what the hell is going on. I think I've lost faith in humanity...

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Even worse IMO - why has Big Show beaten Eddie Guerrero? What do they stand to gain from this? Eddie was more over than Show. Unless Eddie is gonna have some matches w/ Brock Lesnar (which isn't good, Eddie should only be givena main event push as a heel), this win for Big Show was pointless.

Jason Solo

Jason Solo

Gotta Get Down

• Members
  • 28,392 posts
Yeah they're really doing Eddie's character a disservice. I won't go as far to say that their burying him, but they're definitely taking him a step down from where he was a few months ago. And for what? The Big Show? It amazes me how that man still gets breaks despite proving time and again that he can't get over. Plus from what I hear the plan is to have Eddie fued with Chavo down the road. No disrespect to Chavo but Eddie is way too over to be put in a program with him, he should be fueding with a bigger star.

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
Even worse IMO - why has Big Show beaten Eddie Guerrero? What do they stand to gain from this? Eddie was more over than Show. Unless Eddie is gonna have some matches w/ Brock Lesnar (which isn't good, Eddie should only be givena main event push as a heel), this win for Big Show was pointless.

Eddie has the "Can't Go Heel" curse. Austin has it, NWO had it. I would like to him with a world title shot though.

JTBT

JTBT

• Members
  • 5,362 posts
Looks like John Cena is starting to get it, too.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,826 posts
Yeah, yet another good heel that everyone is finally starting to realize is amazing. Is it just me or do all the heels I back when they are in full heel mode end up this way or turn full fledged face? hmmm