Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No Mercy!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Darth_Malfoy

Darth_Malfoy

• Members
  • 8,569 posts
Well the second Smackdown PPV is upon us. Looks like the main event from last year.

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesner© vs. BikerTaker

Father vs. Daughter--I Quit Match!

Vince McMahon w/Sable vs. Stephane McMahon w/Linda
If Steph looses she resigns as GM

US Title Match

Eddie Gurrerro© vs. Big SHow

Cruiserweight Title Match

Tajari© vs. Rey Misterio Jr.

Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

Chris Benoit vs. A-Train

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
I wish them both a happy marriage 2, and i hope hhh stays off raw for a long time :P

Mario

Mario

• Members
  • 1,995 posts
Lesner vs. Taker ??

Man, Smackdown sure needs more main event superstars badly! Nothing against Taker. He has been great throughout the years, but this match is been there done that. And how many times can you see Angle vs. Brock, as good as those matches are, before you get bored of that rivalry.

I think the WWE should get rid of the stupid brand split and start working on a Goldberg vs. Lesner title unification match for Wrestlemania next year.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Mario:

I think the WWE should get rid of the stupid brand split and start working on a Goldberg vs. Lesner title unification match for Wrestlemania next year.

I agree but when hhh comes back, and if there was no brand split, i'd have to see his ugly face twice a week!

Niser

Niser

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
I'm hopin they pull a move where Steph and Trips come back to SD! and leave RAW alone.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts

Niser:
I'm hopin they pull a move where Steph and Trips come back to SD! and leave RAW alone.

They better not. I don't want HHH anywhere near Smackdown, he'd go over all the new talent they are building up.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,828 posts

Ixion:

Ixion:

They better not. I don't want HHH anywhere near Smackdown, he'd go over all the new talent they are building up.

Yeah, I thought it would be cool to see Steph bring HHH back with her to take out Vince and everything, but then it would suck having HHH dominate over all of the amazing Smackdown guys.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
Well I look at it this way - 'Taker is on Smackdown, but he hasn't been squashing everyone like Hunter does.

I have to wonder if Triple H will ever realize that he is past his prime & should no longer be the focus. There's a long line of talent on Smackdown waiting to make it to the main event level w/ Lesnar & Angle - Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Matt Hardy, Rhyno, A-Train...Triple H doesn't need to upset the balance on that show.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
Well I look at it this way - 'Taker is on Smackdown, but he hasn't been squashing everyone like Hunter does.

I have to wonder if Triple H will ever realize that he is past his prime & should no longer be the focus. There's a long line of talent on Smackdown waiting to make it to the main event level w/ Lesnar & Angle - Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Matt Hardy, Rhyno, A-Train...Triple H doesn't need to upset the balance on that show.

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

smarter than the average bear

• Members
  • 8,614 posts
I think they need to kill the Roster split and put everybody back together.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
People may say "huh?" to me suggesting A-Train could be a top-level heel...don't. As much as people get tired of him, he's a good worker. Not many guys his size are so f*ckin' agile. Plus this past Thursday he proved to work the mic pretty well. I say he's a great type of guy to get faces over on their way to the world title, and get the occasional shot himself on Smackdown during their non-PPV months thumbs_u

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
People may say "huh?" to me suggesting A-Train could be a top-level heel...don't. As much as people get tired of him, he's a good worker. Not many guys his size are so f*ckin' agile. Plus this past Thursday he proved to work the mic pretty well. I say he's a great type of guy to get faces over on their way to the world title, and get the occasional shot himself on Smackdown during their non-PPV months thumbs_u

You should write for the wwe! :P

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
(sighs) Yeah, I've got a mind for this stuff - having watched it my whole life. If only I could get some of that highly-coveted sitcom writing experience that one must have on their Resume in order to get a WWE creative writing job :rolleyes: unimpres

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

• Members
  • 8,614 posts
I just don't like A-Train.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Sir RamaLamaDingDong:
I just don't like A-Train.

neither do I, but if uitilized well he could be entertaining.

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts
A-Train should become Matt Hardy's new MF'er. It would be funny to see Matt push him about like he does Shannon.

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
A-Train is being utilized well right now IMO. Benoit is helping to put him over, ironically enough, by whooping his ass every week. It's doing A-Trains character well to get the superstar rub from Benoit. I'd say after another week or two of this kind of thing, it may not hurt for them to get a long match together on Smackdown & have A-Train pick up the win somehow & use it as a platform from which to launch himself higher & perhaps take on Kurt Angle later down the line. Lord knows if your wrestle against Benoit & Angle, they're gonna get you over & make you look like a million dollars out there in the ring thumbs_u

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
that's true, I wish Big Show was over more, he's a favorite of mine!

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

Sir RamaLamaDingDong

• Members
  • 8,614 posts
Im not a fan of Ole V1 either...

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Sir RamaLamaDingDong:

who are you a fan of?

Ixion

Ixion

DareDevil Defence Force

• Members
  • 6,548 posts

Sir RamaLamaDingDong:

I told Jesus himself you said that and he said you suck. See, even Jesus is an MF'er!

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Ixion:

Ixion:

I told Jesus himself you said that and he said you suck. See, even Jesus is an MF'er!

Keep Jesus out of this no-no

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
Matt Hardy signifies what hard work is. He constantly busts his ass and for what? To be left off of TV for weeks at a time? That's ridiculous. Matt Hardy needs some sort of high-profile storyline and a match at No Mercy. I'll be quite upset if this doesn't happen.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Grand Admiral Exodus:
Matt Hardy signifies what hard work is. He constantly busts his ass and for what? To be left off of TV for weeks at a time? That's ridiculous. Matt Hardy needs some sort of high-profile storyline and a match at No Mercy. I'll be quite upset if this doesn't happen.

then get ready to get upset with the way things go lol!

Exodus

Exodus

• 27,292 posts
I'm still being optimistic