Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HHH off Roids

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,723 posts
Okay. Once again, steroids have nothing to do with your size. Hogan was on the juice and look how big he was. So was Rick Rude and look how relatively small he was. Also look at a power lifter like Mark Henry. Look at the shape he's in. I'm not saying he ever did steroids(being an olympic athlete might have brought that out), but other like him have. How big you are depends on what type of lifting and what type of food(or weight gain products) you consume.

Despite what some might think, lifting weights and bodybuilding is a rather unatural thing your body goes through. Just like dieting, your body will go through a major change(usually putting weight back on) when it stops it's regular regiment.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Metropolis:
Okay. Once again, steroids have nothing to do with your size. Hogan was on the juice and look how big he was. So was Rick Rude and look how relatively small he was. Also look at a power lifter like Mark Henry. Look at the shape he's in. I'm not saying he ever did steroids(being an olympic athlete might have brought that out), but other like him have. How big you are depends on what type of lifting and what type of food(or weight gain products) you consume.

Despite what some might think, lifting weights and bodybuilding is a rather unatural thing your body goes through. Just like dieting, your body will go through a major change(usually putting weight back on) when it stops it's regular regiment.

You sure know alot about the topic, did you used to work out met?

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts

Metropolis:
Okay. Once again, steroids have nothing to do with your size.

How big you are depends on what type of lifting and what type of food(or weight gain products) you consume.

I disagree, because then that would nullify the whole point of taking steroids. If it didn't help you increase your size, then people wouldn't take it.

I can only get so big by using creatine, weight gainer, protein and a 4000 calorie diet. :)

I'm not a steriod fact guide, I've only read a few things on the subject but probably not enough.
I'm only basing this on what I have seen in terms of friends that have taken it, they reached a maximum weight (bodyweight and lifting weight) and the only way they surpassed it was by taking steriods. Their diet, supplement use & workout regimen remained unchanged.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,723 posts
Stallion, I used to work out as a way of building up those biceps that the girls like so much. :D When I graduated high school. I was 6'2" 170lbs. For my height that was pencil thin/ I had no real definition. I was just skinny. So in colege when I put on some weight(Pizza, ramen, etc.) I had to do something with it. I didn't do it long enough to get ripped, but did do it long enough to have pretty good tone and a 4 pack(i could get six if I flexed :D )

Mori, you need to consider one thing though. Judging from your pics you don't appear to be that tall. Not all tall people can put on weight, but most have the frame to add the weight to. I had a "friend" in college who was 6'4" and orked out. He shot up. He showed me a picture of him as a junior in high school. He sorta had the same build as i did. Not much there but room for expansion. Now I don't know how big your friends are, but i'f you've ever looked at any body building mags, you'd notice most of the 130-190 range guys are 5'8" and shorter.