Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HHH off Roids

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

• Members
  • 148 posts
Whoelse notice on this last weeks RAW..

HHH looked aweful! He looked like he went off the gas! He looked very chubby & not cut at all.

It is kinda odd that when he is promoting that New Drink or whatever that product is.. you would assume he he would be pumped up still.

Maybe talking to some of the "Oldtimers"..they must have got in his ear and told him to lay of The Roids. IF he wants to keep his health?

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
It was first obvious to me that he was on them during the whole McMahon-Healmsly era - he had acne all over his back & shoulders, which is supposedly a sure-fire sign of steroid usage. I just thought he suddenly looked twice as big as he was w/ DX (not literally twice his size, but bigger). Then when he came back from his torn quad, the guy was even huger than ever. He was hardly even mobile anymore which made him a shell of the wrestler that he used to be.

Recently I have noticed him looking smaller...

Flying dude

Flying dude

Will Fly You Too The Moon!

• Members
  • 1,890 posts
Yeah DX HHH was skiny and then this new large HHH came about and it was just scary

The Human Torch

The Human Torch

zambingo

• Members
  • 34,069 posts
He's going off to film a movie, guys. They all drop weight when they do that. Arnold, Rock, Hogan, Piper even Lou... they all dropped weight once they got into films. Hollywood likes the muscle head, but they seems to have an idea of when big is too big.

Exodus

Exodus

Making This Sh*t Cool Again

• 27,292 posts
You've got a point there Torch, but still around mid to late 1999 the guy bulked up & looked so much huger than he had during his reign w/ DX and as a snobby blue-blood.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,541 posts
I don't think most people understand what steroids do. They are a performance enhancing drug. Body builders and power lifters use them to push themselves further in their workouts than they normally would go. Rick Rude was on roids, but he wasn't huge like you would normally associate a steroid user with. That's because he used lighter weights and exercises to focus on ceratin parts. Hogan or McMahon for example would use them to power lift so they could build the huge arms and backs. Steroids alone don't put any muscle on you. Hell doctors provide steroids to some patients to help them build up weak muscles or old deteriorating muscles. If HHH doesn't look as buff or ripped, it is because he isn't working out as much as he used to. Regardless if he was on the juice or not.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
would Bill happen to be on them? I know he used to play football, and it'd be awesome if he was 100% real.. but it probably wouldn't happen..

Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Perdición de Darth

• 13,087 posts
I believe Brock is 100% real...

So steroids actually increase your strength? Or just the ability to make muscles quickly...

I am kinda foreign to this.

Flying dude

Flying dude

Will Fly You Too The Moon!

• Members
  • 1,890 posts
Just a quicky...whats gonna happen to Evolution now Trips has gone.

Beer Baron of Canada

Beer Baron of Canada

• Members
  • 14,817 posts

Darth_Bane:
I believe Brock is 100% real...

So steroids actually increase your strength? Or just the ability to make muscles quickly...

I am kinda foreign to this.

No, Brock is not 100% real. He's been on growth hormone or so I've been told by several people that have taken it. You can get big by lifting weights and being clean of this crap (ie. Rock) but once you start looking like a genetic freak (ie. Brock, HHH, Big Poppa Pump) then it's the juice or growth hormone that doing it.

Typhoon

Typhoon

• Members
  • 215 posts
Steiner makes me want to throw up!gah I dont want to know what his health will be like when he gets old..

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts

Reality:
would Bill happen to be on them? I know he used to play football, and it'd be awesome if he was 100% real.. but it probably wouldn't happen..

????

Rock is 100% real? SHWEET! i knew i had a good reason to like him :D

Shady

Shady

Lean Toward The Sun

• Members
  • 6,253 posts
Metropolis made it quite clear fella's. Hunter's lack of looking "big" has nothing to do with juice! His current look of not being as big, stems from not working out as much, probably something to do with his hollywood pursuit. His health could be another factor. Maybe he quit working out as hard due to something wrong, i.e. not being the champ anymore.
Juice doesn't make you bigger, just helps you push yourself harder. If he quit the "juice" he wouldn't get smaller.
Another possibility, again possibility, is maybe he is conditioning himself to become leaner or more aerobic? What I am getting at is when you are a man of with the size and stature of HHH, and you decide you want to become more aerobic and tone up a little bit, your body goes into shock mode. The time varies, but usually for about a week or so of say running, jumprope, and extreme aerobics when your a big anaerobic, you go through a stall phase. But I don't think that is the case.
So my conclusion, he layed off the juice, isn't working out as hard due to maybe taking it a little easy, hollywood break coming up, or just a nice little resting stage.

Niser

Niser

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
Wait your saying juicing doesn't make you bigger? But it means you can go harder reps or more reps. BULL****!

If I do 10 reps at 10 pounds, I'll only get so far. Start juicing and I can go harder faster than before, now going 50 reps at 10 pounds will get me cut much faster. Or I could start doing 10 reps at 25 pounds cuz I feel I can push it that much harder. Doing that makes me stronger.

Keep juicing, keep feeling like you can do more than normal so you do more than normal and you get bigger. Granted you have to actually work it to get bigger but the roids give you the boost you need to get over that hump. Stop using roids, and whereas you used to be able to do x amount at x weight, now you can't. You do less, you get smaller.

And Rock may be 100% now but he used to juice.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,801 posts

Typhoon:
Steiner makes me want to throw up!gah I dont want to know what his health will be like when he gets old..

He already is old due to his roid use.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

• Members
  • 148 posts
I think maybe he was getting off of them because he was getting married and maybe wanted to start a family?

He clearly stopped working out.. he looked chubby..and allot smaller

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,801 posts
It's good that he's getting smaller. I've heard that one of the reasons he's kept getting injured since he got bigger is that he isn't built structurally for that much muscle mass and it really can't take it.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts

Dr. Shady:

So my conclusion, he layed off the juice, isn't working out as hard due to maybe taking it a little easy, hollywood break coming up, or just a nice little resting stage.

I believe it's a combination of what Leo said. He laid off the juice (or has decreased it substantially) and he just isn't working out as hard.

I'm in a current phase right now, where I haven't been working out hard at all and I haven't been eating mad amounts of food, and I'm definitely waaaay smaller, and chubbier than I was 2 months ago. But I was never on roids. And we can safely assume HHH was.

One of my best friends was on roids and he got huge in no time, but then once he stopped taking them, he couldn't lift as much. But he didn't lose as much muscle mass that fast as most people think because he was still eating and working out like a monster.

You'd have to combine the loss of steroids (decreasement) with not working out as hard to get smaller and chubby like HHH. At least that's my opinion. :)

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts
Well I know as a fact, when you work out to expand and get bigger muscles, and then you stop or take a break for awhile, you will get chubbyier in most cases.

Catalin

Catalin

• Members
  • 11,496 posts
I'd just like to add that you don't gain chubbiness you just lose your muscles as they contract which in turn shows off more fat content.

We all knew Triple was a fatty underneath.

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Mori:
Not chubbier, you just lose your muscles as they contract which in turn shows off more fat content.

We all knew Triple was a fatty underneath.

oops worded it wrong, that's what I ment though.

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
Yeeaah whatever Stal.. lol j/k.

Hmm.. how long does it take for the muscle to 'get fattier' after you stop working out for awhile? 'cause i haven't worked out in two days..

Stallion

Stallion

• Admin
  • 22,932 posts

Reality:
Yeeaah whatever Stal.. lol j/k.

Hmm.. how long does it take for the muscle to 'get fattier' after you stop working out for awhile? 'cause i haven't worked out in two days..

It varies, usually like 2 months, i've been told both that it takes longer to happen and it happens right away, I'm not sure exactly when, but if it looks like your getting out of shape, then start working out again laugh

Reality

Reality

A Hero Loses Every Day

• Members
  • 9,273 posts
heh, alrighty thumbs_u

Kwan Yu

Kwan Yu

• Members
  • 24,247 posts
I think roids is similar to other weight gainers, but at a drastic amount. For example, some weight gainers add more water to your muscles, hence you get a bigger look. Of course you can't say shoot up and do nothing. It'll be wasted and may turn into fat. However, if you start pumping, it might add extra strength to your workout, so you can lift more than you normally can without it.

Trips still works out hard, but he takes the growth and I'm sure downs a lot of chicken and such, and probably stays away from the booze. Or at least has booze every so often.

I thought that with working out naturally (no weight gainer), you will max out at a certain look. The juice, creatine, mega whey protein, tiger's milk etc... will help add bulk. Roids has horrible side effects though. Not just physically, like the forehead showing and acne, but also you can have roid rages as well get... how should I phrase this... "horny baby".